Bending A new Airbending combo: Tailwind

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ixthian, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Ixthian

Ixthian New Member

What is your suggestion?
    I suggest that a new airbending move called "Tailwind" should be added to the Bending server.

Why do we need this? or What made you post this suggestion?
    We need this because it would enhance airbender speed, as with speed I, airbenders are a little too slow.

What are the possible negative aspects of your suggestion?
    The bad thing about this suggestion is that it might be way too unbalanced if the cooldown is not long enough.

What are the positive aspects of your suggestion?
    The good thing about this suggestion is that it would allow for airbenders to traverse the land even easier than before, and would be very helpful in order to dodge other bending attacks, which is what airbending is all about.

How can this suggestions be achieved on the server?
    This can be done by having the bender tap 4 times on airblast and once on airburst, giving the bender speed IX for 5 seconds. This ability would have a 25 second cooldown as to not make it too overpowered.

This is an incredibly simple suggestion that would be achieved easily as it would only require locating the player and using the /effect command to give them Speed IX(8 in the command, as it starts from 0). I hope it is added. Thank you very much for taking the time to read!

-Player CJIX

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Yojoo

Yojoo Member

MASSIVE -1

Air is good/fast enough on Phan - scooter, blast, and high damage output. I play on a server that uses tailwind and it's just stupid. It makes the fights go on forever because nobody can hit each other. Also scooter is trash there.
    This move would absolutely ruin bending for everyone - you're not meant to strafe with air on Phan.

3. Shad7860

Shad7860 Active Member

Not entirely true, but it's almost always done with airblast so your point still stands.

As for this suggestion, it sounds like a reintroduction of the speedyshroom legendary item into spawn except as an airbending move this time. Maybe if its not insanely fast it could be a balanced addition, but for now I'm voting against it

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
  4. ThisIsOllie

ThisIsOllie Active Member

Sorry, but airbenders have great mobility already. -1

5. Speed

Speed Well-Known Member

-1 agree with ollie

6. Ixthian

Ixthian New Member

What if it was only lasting for 2 seconds, or gave only speed 5?

7. escqnor

escqnor Member

-1, no offense but learn to airchain with airblast and/or use agility, skyrocket (combo), flight and swiftstream (combo)

8. Speed

Speed Well-Known Member

2 seconds would feel like a waste.. I'm thinking speed 4 with 4 seconds? maybe?