Minigames Add 2-7 Logs or other building materials

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by yuurii, Mar 12, 2019.

1. yuurii

yuurii Member

What is your suggestion?
    I suggest that every rank gets at least 1 log added to their inventory in minigames such as skyflag

Why do we need this? or What made you post this suggestion?
    We need this because when people cripple certain sides in skyflag specifically, it makes it impossible for people to regain their own team and build to mid

What are the possible negative aspects of your suggestion?
    The bad thing about this suggestion is it could be exploited for forts

What are the positive aspects of your suggestion?
    The good thing about this suggestion is games wont end up bricked

How can this suggestions be achieved on the server?
    This can be done by changing the kit loadout per rank possibly(?) or flat rate certain log per class

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Shookified

Shookified Moderator Staff Member

+1 I think this could be very useful and won’t cause any harm. This would also help with the issue of people mining entire islands leaving players trapped with no way out.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. Lord_Of_Llamaz

Lord_Of_Llamaz Active Member

+1 will make skyflag more pvp based then stuck-at-spawn-with-no-materials based

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Dalfino

Dalfino New Member

+1 could be really useful against issues such as team greifing or spawns being cut off from bridges without supplies, leaving teammates trapped and the game unplayable

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. isolatedbear42

isolatedbear42 Well-Known Member

-1 i love collecting all the wood and then getting knocked off

just kidding +1 i think this is really important considering people have recently just been getting rid of all the blocks on the opposing team’s island and deleting the bridge, keeping the opposing team stuck at their own base

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. TurtlesAreHot

TurtlesAreHot Moderator Staff Member

Yes. I feel we do need something like this in Skyflag. Recently (like Iso said) there have been a lot of people team griefing and breaking teams whole bases and causing harm for everyone trying to play the game. This is SO annoying and a lot of times discourages people to play on Skyflag and just leave.

This does seem like a decent solution but there is a little bit of a problem with this solution. Stuff like building around a teams spawn (which is against the rules), spamming blocks everywhere, inappropriate statues, etc, could easily happen with this solution as many people will have blocks to do so (I also do understand that all of these things are still kind of easy to do now, but giving everyone logs in their kit would make all of these easier to do).

Either way all of the above issues are better than having a whole base mined out and not able to go anywhere and not have any blocks to go anywhere. I like this solution, but if a better one where all of the issues I stated above wouldn't be as much of a problem I'd definitely want to go with that one.

I'd also say 3-4 logs would sound like a good amount for everyone. If it were to be donor perks: normal: 1 or 2, Elite: 2 or 3, Hero: 3 or 4, Legend+: 4 or 5.

+1

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. The_Rock_er

The_Rock_er Moderator Staff Member

+1 not a bad idea, may result in some trolly or grief-like behaviour, but it's better than the game being bricked.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. LesbianLin

LesbianLin Active Member

huge +1, as an old minigames player can definitely say this has always been an issue. sometimes staff aren't always there to reset the map and it can be very frustrating.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Code

Code Member

+1 good idea, but it will 100% be used to make big builds and maybe distract the players from the game. But in the same time it can be used to make walls to protect from other players and maybe make the game more interesting...

10. yuurii

yuurii Member

bump

• Like Like x 1
  11. yuurii

yuurii Member

bump

• Like Like x 1
  12. Malvma

Malvma New Member

I stan, been on this server for ages and this is def needed. :fearscream-small:

• Cookie Cookie x 1
  13. Panduuuu

Panduuuu Member

+1 I definitely agree with all that has been said above.

14. SurrealDestroyer

SurrealDestroyer New Member

+1 I honestly think we need this. Griefers can sneak over to the other side with ease and steal all the wood. It’s very annoying at times. Granted, I’m guilty of stealing all the resources from the enemy team myself and then cutting the bridge, but I feel like this addition would definitely help stop the mass amount of camping in games and give both sides an equal chance of getting to certain places via building.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Shookified

Shookified Moderator Staff Member

16. yuurii

yuurii Member

17. yuurii

yuurii Member