Add livingroom shortcut on dropper?

Discussion in 'Minigames' started by SchoolChromebook, Jan 1, 2019.

1. SchoolChromebook

SchoolChromebook Member

Yes I know that this isn't minigames (its dropper 1) but there was no dropper section, so I put it here because it kind of is a minigame. Anyways: I think the the livingroom shortcut should be added again, and in general livingroom should be fixed (you die when you land in cobweb patches that only are 1 block tall.) you can ignore this if you want but it is just a thing to consider... :P (I kept it out of suggestions because there's more important things to worry about haha) EXAMPLE:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Artificial

Artificial Active Member

You kept it out of suggestions but it's still a suggestion?

3. SchoolChromebook

SchoolChromebook Member

Well I figured suggestions are for more important things to consider or to worry about. I left it here because it isn't that important and as well dropper is mainly dead, so I thought it was not a very important suggestion (as well the format would be weird to fill out for this kind of situation because it is not that big of a deal.)

4. Artificial

Artificial Active Member

I understand your point of view, however, I believe suggestions should go into the suggestions thread no matter how important, just so it doesn’t get ignored and is easy to find by staff.

5. Artificial

Artificial Active Member

But I’ll let staff tell you what to do with it

6. SchoolChromebook

SchoolChromebook Member

It is odd trying to follow the format provided by Phan simply because it is not a vital thing that has to be added. I feel that posts on suggestions are more serious and things that matter more, and I feel if I tried to make it as a serious suggestion, it would get rejected because dropper is not that popular and it is a small thing that is not extremely important.

7. tamba3

tamba3 Admin Staff Member

• Agree Agree x 1