Alting Report

Discussion in 'Reports' started by JackAxis, Jan 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackAxis

JackAxis Active Member

I do not want the defendant replying to this unless he has clear proof.
    Server/world: Factions

Guilty Parties Username: FreeBreadSticks/Besett/BadGrades

What were they doing that made you report them? Alting
    Hi staff, I've made a couple reports and the staff (mods) say that they're unable to help so i'm presuming this is an admin+ required report.

Could you please check the three accounts BadGrades(s), Besett and FreeBreadSticks for being each others alts. These all have ranks but i have the suspicion of them all being owned by each other.

They claim to be each others family members but two accounts have been online at the same time, this tells me that surely their hardware ID (and ip) would be the same, and I mean you can't exactly split screen Minecraft on a computer.

I wanted to report this because usually the account 'besett' is online moving and freebreadsticks is always afk getting the faction 'Tesla' now an insane f top value due to always earning money thanks to one of the two accounts, this has become an obvious unfair advantage and is the obvious reason that tesla has over triple the amount of f top value as everyone else while having a much smaller and less active amount of players as others. I've also head a conspiracy that he is doing a spawner buying glitch, which is done by autoclicking the /shop spawner gui so he can keep buying spawners so his balance doesn't max out.

I don't know if this is how it works but i'm confident that these accounts are all owned by the same player.

-Jack

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Besett

Besett Active Member

Ok first of all, badgrade is completely unrelated to me and I think it is reowned’s Cousin Evan but idk. I bought my brother a Minecraft account recently and showed him how to install mods etc, I also showed him how to install a “console client” basically minechat with auto relog. My brother mostly plays on other servers or on single player and he always has the console client open so therefore is he is almost always online. Also I am often afking the same farm he is so don’t try and say that our ftop is rising because of my brother. We have 3x the ftop because we are better players lol, also we raided couple of fac yesterday got like 300M+. Why would I spend like 35 dollars of credits for an “Alt” and 26.95 for anouther Minecraft account. I already have one and I am happy to use it. Anyways to summarize my brother is doing me a favor and afking for me he plays but rarely usually just chats to me and faction chat as when he try’s and talk in global he gets harassed by players spamming “Hey bes etc” (He has ignored them I believe)

3. JackAxis

JackAxis Active Member

We'll see, i'm not going to take either of your point into account because there is no proof that this is a 'brother,' the amount of people i've spoken to and claim there alts are brother is stupid. I hope admin can take provenance between both arguments.

I would like to ask @Besett in conversations (not on this report) so your brother plays on different servers a lot of the time? So if Josh was to check the Hardware id of both of these accounts surely they should be different because i'm quite positive that you wouldn't have you playing, a console client and another account playing another server on one computer.

@PhanaticD I respect that you don't want to be tagged into reports but i would like it if you were the one to take on this case due to you having the most capability of checking this out. Thank You in future reference if you want to be involved or not.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. JackAxis

JackAxis Active Member

I have decided to take BadGrades out of the report due to it being pix’s problem more than FreeBreadSticks/Besett. Pix, you are now irrelevant to this report so please just view and not replt. That goes for everyone. (Except Staff obviously.)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. tamba3

tamba3 Admin Staff Member

He is allowed to reply with whatever evidence he can throw at us ....

Staff will moderate this thread not you.

Although Pix's reply was removed, what he said was still relevant to this report
    Where is your solid proof that it is an alt?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  6. Besett

Besett Active Member

I have proved I have a brother before when account “Halixo” was falsely banned for being my brother (At that time he didn’t have his own account and @Pix let my brother use his cousins account) Now I have bought my brother “FreeBreadSticks” his own account and a rank so he can play whenever he wants.

7. JackAxis

JackAxis Active Member

Alright, and when it comes to proof, I have none. And I mean I'm not really expected to am I? Anyone who can see Hardware ID and IP's are the people who are able to provide proof, and i believe that is the reason i'm making this report.

And to reply to besett, if your brother has a console client setup on your computer afking while you're playing that is surely unfair. Presuming you guys are using the same computer, it's completely understandable if you have two computers but as I said before, you playing factions, a console client on and your 'brother' playing another server. Also @PhanaticD please make you check on Besett's logs on buying spawners from the shop, i believe he has been doing a certain bug.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Besett

Besett Active Member

He has his own computer (my parents old one) btw I use an allowed way to buy spawners while not home I have cleared it with an admin and a mod and they said it is perfectly fine. If needed I will share this method with staff because I do NOT want everyone using this. Btw if you know about a “certain bug” that can be abused email phanaticD about it. Also just to note my brother HAS played on my pc before but he mostly plays on his own pc he got for Christmas (my parents)

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  9. JackAxis

JackAxis Active Member

Well i guess we'll find that out sooner or later, let's just hope that your 'parents' computer is the only computer that that account has logged onto phanatic with.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. tamba3

What are you even on about???
    Do you realise how often ppl especially family members share their computers??
    Sheshh, if you check my IP I come up with 30+ 'alts' some of them my kids and their friends on our IP. Family members logging in on my computer when theirs was not available, me logging on to my kid's machines when my computer was not available.
    (Don't worry, I make sure I hit 'Log out' on the launcher when it is not my computer)
    If I would go by what alts pop up (they include former namechanges), you would also be banned for 'alting' as you come up with over 30 yourself >.>

That aside, I had a look at chatlogs and to me it looks like that Besett and FreeBreadSticks are 2 different players. (God forbid, on the same IP tho :openmouth-small:)
    But I leave this open for other Staff to comment on in case I overlooked something

11. JackAxis

JackAxis Active Member

Okay then, from now on my little sister owns the account Alibamacoolgirl and she is going to afk for me all day and night on my computer for f top value. (How broken does that sound?) im not going to do that bullshit anyway but it just isnt right. Thats my opinion, i respect yours as well.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. JackAxis

JackAxis Active Member

:tearsofjoy-small:
    Tf? 30 i realise ive had some friends over to play before but not 30 .-.:tearsofjoy-small:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. JackAxis

JackAxis Active Member

What sort of things in chat persuaded you to think this? One thing ive noticed is that i never see freebreadsticks anywhere except in his base (never moving) and besett always being the one moving. Surely anyone can claim to have a brother and just afk with one account and play with the other and get away with it?

14. tamba3

For me to know for you to find out

15. eiliagh

eiliagh Medieval Admin Staff Member

whenever there are reports in game, and here on the forums, that require more information, we ask the reporting player to provide proof. if there is nothing that they can provide, and if we cannot find anything that corroborates the accusation, then the player who was reported doesn't get punished.

@JackAxis if you have screenshots, logs or anything that can prove that FreeBreadSticks is an alt, we will look it over in connection with what we have already researched in-game.

tamba is not the only one who has looked into this. i concur with her findings from my own searches.

if you do not have any additional proof, do not argue with staff about what we find. doing our due diligence does not require us to spell-out what we found to you, even though that may frustrate you. unless you are planning to continue to disrespect staff as we pursue this, without giving us any proof/something tangible to work with, please refrain from badgering staff about their responses.

16. JackAxis

JackAxis Active Member

In no affence to you, what proof do you need? Like the issue is that almost anything can be edited these days. So (once again no affence) this is pretty much a one way street and anyone can have there own alt and claim its a family member, fair enough i guess, thanks.

17. eiliagh

eiliagh Medieval Admin Staff Member

i mentioned what you could provide. screenshots, chat logs, video. all unedited, obviously.

18. Besett

Besett Active Member

I believe he ment specifically like what type of screenshot and of what etc.
    You know how many alts staff ban on a weekly bases my guess is a lot. If I claimed “My brother” and he actually did nothing but log on afk then he would likely be banned just like thorium. And to maybe answer your question, she means proof of me alting like a video of me admitting or something idk.

19. JackAxis

JackAxis Active Member

I have none, mainly because me and the faction members dont record everything that is said, i originally supported this conspiracy when my owner told me that besett admitted it in a call but there is no proof so i could be lying, but so could besett.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. JackAxis

JackAxis Active Member

How come when i check your base, its always that name that is never moving, like never. It is always afking, and no i havent freecammed to see this, you can simply see its nametag

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.