Apologizing

Discussion in 'Bending' started by Suasuno, Jan 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suasuno

Suasuno Member

Hi everyone, its me Kushinaa. Today I want to take time to say sorry for how Ive acted that was negative in any way on my time on this server. The things Ive done and said werent right sometimes in the past. If I have made you feel bad about yourself and hurt your feelings and said anything rude to you I am sorry. I apologize for saying those things and they werent right. You do not need to accept my apology, I just want to end this whole thing with me against players. I want to look into the future and not into the past. Have a good day. If you would like to message me through PM my discord is @Suasuno#9209 or message me here. And please do not argue or leave negative comments. - Kushinaa

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Barxn

Barxn New Member

Wouldn't it be better to personally talk with the people you were toxic to? This really seems like you're trying to get your punishment lifted. Perhaps you are sorry, but just a suggestion, personally talk with the people you were rude to. It would mean a lot more rather than making a public post about it.

Just my thoughts ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. THEbobtardle

THEbobtardle Active Member

I accept your apology. I'm very proud to see the community taking responsibility of their actions. The things that you did weren't cool, but the past is in the past!!!

4. Suasuno

Suasuno Member

I mean I kind of cant considered Im muted. Im not trying to get my punishment lifted just apologizing publically because it seems that people who I didnt even know are talking bad about me so... Just my thoughts

5. rpd2643

rpd2643 Member

Isn’t this bypassing mute

6. Ivaro

Ivaro Member

No

7. Th0t_Hunter

Th0t_Hunter Member

Im glad that you are apologizing and i would love to see your attitude change in the game, because the second someone attacks you you message them telling them they are getting targeted. I also feel you should stop 2v1ing players with vassi even if you get 2v1ed yourself. Two wrongs don't make a right.

8. Suasuno

Suasuno Member

thank you, i dont really get 2v1d now its more of a 5v1 and it seems players are even more toxic after im muted. Im being nicer towards players in game and im cutting down on the targetted way more than before. appreciate ur message

• Like Like x 1
  9. UdonFromDaFuture

UdonFromDaFuture Member

I would forgive you but considering u were only nice to me because someone made you be nice to me, I wont. I also add the fact that u still target me when I'm on. Ill start respecting you if you lay off of me. Please apologize to Walker too, as he got the bad part of it. If you did already, good job. Apology not accepted for now, but thanks for the thought.

10. Suasuno

Suasuno Member

Didnt really specifically ask for your opinion. I dont understand why you think I would be nice to you when I did lay off of you and put our past behind us but you continued to talk so bad about me behind my back. Clearly Aerneas, or someone gave you your balls because before you never really acted like this. And weren't you deciding and wanted attention if you were going to leave or not? I didnt ask for your extra cent, you can keep it to yourself. I said in this post if you want to message me you can to keep this negative energy out of the server.

11. Waltgman

Waltgman Active Member

not exactly something you should be saying to someone when you're trying to apologize.

not like that at least

12. Lord_Of_Llamaz

Lord_Of_Llamaz Active Member

ikr

13. Suasuno

Suasuno Member

not trying to apologize, i did in the first post. If you do not understand this hate is coming from them in game and you as well. Can you not 1 v 1 me on /ka where you did numerous times before so you had to ask people in public chat if they want to kill me ?

14. Th0t_Hunter

Th0t_Hunter Member

No problem , and i agree that players do 5v1 and it is annoying af. But tbh the reason people are more toxic to you is because it is their way of revenge when you can't fight back. Sure you can attack them but since your muted, asking them to stop is impossible and i fell that you should be unmuted. But the only way your gonna stay that way is if you don't get mad to the point of insulting people and being rude. My in game name is BGone and i admit that i would help in attacking you from time to time out of anger and i realize that it makes me also toxic and i want to apologize for it. Im looking forward to talking with you :D

15. Suasuno

Suasuno Member

i guess, but its sad to see how a lot of players were on churchmouse when I wasn't muted and now all of a sudden they have balls. I dont get mad I usually get dissapointed like its sad seeing players take time out of their day to focus on me. But im doing me and im being a better person. Im not the one putting on extra items, trying to be like someone, going cheap to beat 1 person and having an army to back me up. Thats all the other people being toxic towards me and only digging themselves a bigger hole. Lets remember I didnt lie and say staff would fix a grief for me, i didnt lie saying the owner gives me a say in who gets banned for greifing and making up that im close and besties w the owner. Thats the toxic person/people making that up. They want a reaction out of me but the only reaction they r getting is seeing themselves so blown up and angered by one muted person over a block game. I must have one big impact. But yes, I look foward to as well if you message my discord.

16. UdonFromDaFuture

UdonFromDaFuture Member

"But im doing me and im being a better person" Clearly, you aren't trying to apologize. Get me when you aren't being fake. Don't be saying that stuff if all of that things you accuse the people against you of, you do yourself. "Im not the one putting on extra items, trying to be like someone, going cheap to beat 1 person and having an army to back me up" You used to use elytra, and u put on iron armor urself. You got ur minions to attack me and my friends. If you're apologizing don't point out things that aren't needed like "Can you not 1 v 1 me on /ka where you did numerous times before so you had to ask people in public chat if they want to kill me ?". Instead, accept that Walt is right, and not put up a wall to block that out. I understand you are blocking out the negativity, but you have to take criticism for this stuff. Also, what do you mean by "when I did lay off of you and put our past behind us but you continued to talk so bad about me behind my back." You never put the past behind us. When you did lay off, it was because Aerneas told you to. You needed help from him to post this in the first place. Don't fake your apologies, it will just dig you deeper, earning you rep you don't deserve. If you want to apologize, make it real.

17. tamba3

tamba3 Admin Staff Member

Locking this thread as this is turning toxic and shows the reason why kush is still muted.
    Although I am aware that what is being said on other discords is of no real impact on what happens on our server, I do know that in this case it is being used to harass and taunt other players. So what is being said here or ingame is not the full story and there is more to it.
    @Suasuno I do not know how many times you have been told by staff to use /ignore
    I am getting to the point of no longer wanting to reply or resolve your reports. You consistently refuse to listen to the advice Staff is giving you and a lot of your reports are petty and unneeded. Your definition of 'toxic and harassment' is most times at best just normal pvp banter
    @ everyone else
    Same for you guys, stop making this into a cat and mouse game.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.