Apologizing

Discussion in 'Bending' started by Suasuno, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Suasuno

Suasuno Member

Hi everyone, its me Kushinaa. Today I want to take time to say sorry for how Ive acted that was negative in any way on my time on this server. The things Ive done and said werent right sometimes in the past. If I have made you feel bad about yourself and hurt your feelings and said anything rude to you I am sorry. I apologize for saying those things and they werent right. You do not need to accept my apology, I just want to end this whole thing with me against players. I want to look into the future and not into the past. Have a good day. If you would like to message me through PM my discord is @Suasuno#9209 or message me here. And please do not argue or leave negative comments. - Kushinaa

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Barxn

Barxn New Member

Wouldn't it be better to personally talk with the people you were toxic to? This really seems like you're trying to get your punishment lifted. Perhaps you are sorry, but just a suggestion, personally talk with the people you were rude to. It would mean a lot more rather than making a public post about it.

Just my thoughts ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. THEbobtardle

THEbobtardle Active Member

I accept your apology. I'm very proud to see the community taking responsibility of their actions. The things that you did weren't cool, but the past is in the past!!!

4. Suasuno

Suasuno Member

I mean I kind of cant considered Im muted. Im not trying to get my punishment lifted just apologizing publically because it seems that people who I didnt even know are talking bad about me so... Just my thoughts

5. rpd2643

rpd2643 Member

Isn’t this bypassing mute

6. Ivaro

Ivaro Member

No

7. PsychoticKing

PsychoticKing Member

Im glad that you are apologizing and i would love to see your attitude change in the game, because the second someone attacks you you message them telling them they are getting targeted. I also feel you should stop 2v1ing players with vassi even if you get 2v1ed yourself. Two wrongs don't make a right.

8. Suasuno

Suasuno Member

thank you, i dont really get 2v1d now its more of a 5v1 and it seems players are even more toxic after im muted. Im being nicer towards players in game and im cutting down on the targetted way more than before. appreciate ur message