Appeal for 4 year old ban

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by iggymojungle, Jul 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iggymojungle

iggymojungle New Member

1. Current username and if changed username when banned if different than current

My username is Iggymojungle. This has never changed.

2. What are you appealing? (Perm ban, Tempban, Mute, ipban)

I am appealing a Perm ban

3. What were you banned for? Post the exact message presented upon trying to log in, or the message showed on the ban management page.

I was banned for "advertising"

4. What is your rank on any of our servers? Guest/Member/Donor (please only state one)

Member I think

5. Do you think this ban is correct?

At the time, the ban was justified.

6. Why should your ban be reversed?

I was banned 4 years ago when I was a dumb child and I did not understand the stupidity and wrongness of advertising on a MInecraft server such as this one. Now, I absolutely understand that my actions were wrong and I regret them. If this ban appeal is accepted, I promise not to repeat the act, and I will also avoid any other punishable actions. This server is the only one I have ever been banned from in my many years of playing Minecraft, and now, a long time after the ban, I believe that it has been long enough that you can be assured that I will not repeat the offence.

Thank you very much for your time and understanding of my situation.

~Iggymojungle

2. Bigtuna_

Bigtuna_ Tun[A]dmin Staff Member

Since the staff member that banned you is no longer staff I will take care of it.

Since the ban is over 5 years old I will unban you. Please read the rules to ensure you are not banned again in the future

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.