Discussion in 'Bending' started by LJay, Sep 23, 2016.

?

What should be done about avatars

1. Get rid of Avatar entirely

2. Change/Nerf Avatar a lot

3. Change/Nerf Avatar a small amount

4. Nothing needs to be changed

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. LJay

LJay New Member

I dont really know much about the last year or two, but as of now avatars are getting out of hand.

They are constantly picking on non-avatars by spamming spirit beam and or fire blast to quickly destroy anything in their line of sight, or by using fire blast and shockwave to constantly kill them. they create a lot of lag as well because of the fact that there are so many of them and almost all of them are using wither spirit beam or fire blast.

Noobs who are new to bending entirely, before the option to buy avatar got taken away, could gain a HUGE upper hand just by spending a couple of bucks. And it still infuriates me when I get killed by an avatar spamming fire blast, schockwave and spirit beam.

I personally feel like they have domination over the whole server SOLELY because of their rank, no other reason then that.

I'm not even lying when I say ALL avatars spam, ALL avatars use spirit beam or some sort of spammy move to kill people.

I feel like for sure that there should be something done about avatars, because for me, I dislike coming on often BECASUE of avatars.

2. ExplOverheat

ExplOverheat Member

Avatars have been an issue for a long time, the new bending update is going to come soon once it's released for 1.10. Hopefully in it there is going to be more balance changes and move reworks.

3. Mahitie

Mahitie Well-Known Member

oh well i quit bending now XD

4. Bluesting_Stone

Bluesting_Stone Member

Avatars are not a problem at all. It is an incentive for people to buy the rank for lots of new abilities. The problem and source of "Avatar Problem" related posts and complaints are Avatar Spammers. Not Avatars themselves. There are Avatars that do not spam and just use bending like all other benders, but all the elements at the same time. I say this because I am an avatar, but never ever spam anything accept against other avatar spammers pummeling non-avatars. Not all Avatars are Spammers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Etjb

Etjb Member

I have avatar and EM and i find grubs shouting 'avatars spam shock wave spirit beam and fireburst and itz soooooo unfair!!!!' (No offence) for one its annoying but for two some or should i say MOST avatars arent like this most avatars such as me dont run around spamming spirit beam in peoples faces...

6. Blue_Da_Llama

Blue_Da_Llama Member

Then find a new server, we pay for it, some use it, most choose to never use them, and I'd change, "I'm not even lying when I say ALL avatars spam, ALL avatars use Spirit Beam," to Most Avatars choose to only use these kinds of moves when they're angry or salty, some spam, and some are just normal benders.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Etjb

Etjb Member

I dont use av moves anymore so ye

8. RoJoBad

RoJoBad Member

Donators, such as Avatars, are the ones helping to keep the server up. Their money or voting is helping in many ways. If you have a problem with how the server is, you can leave, train in an element so well you can kill avatars (totally possible), or deal with it until someday you get avatar yourself. This spouting about how avatars are out of control is old news. I agree on the octojet crap since that's somewhat new (maybe 2 months old?). I'm an Avatar myself, I multibend. I only use spiritbeam or elementsphere as a last resort against avatar jerks than spam them. If you are willing to post on the forums on how unfair Avatar is,showing you plan to stay, then train train and train until you gain the skills necessary to take them down.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Ace15dx

Ace15dx Active Member

-1 first of its called pay to win for a reason

Second, there’s the simple fact that we did pay money for this rank, actual money, if you have such a problem then get avatar yourself

Third, if you are in bending then get out of the spawn region get somewhere else, claim it and what not and practice mastering a class before you start questioning, I have seen many avatars be taken down by non avatars.

4th many suggestions for this have been made and denied, believe it or not avatar has been nerfed so much already.

On a side note, pay to win means you pay actual money to a server to gain an advantage in game. Avatar and element master do just that

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Etjb

Etjb Member

Same