Bending Balance in bending

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bluedoodi, Jun 5, 2018.

1. bluedoodi

bluedoodi New Member

Hello, I'm here to discuss about bending not being balanced. Moves such is shockwave do 2 hearts and an extra 2 hearts of fall dmg, Firejab does 2 hearts, Airslash does 2 hearts, Both of these moves have a small cooldown. So if balance came along then there wouldn't be much of spray and pray, but more aim and strategy required.

What is your suggestion?
    I suggest that we make a move's maximum dmg is 1.5 hearts, unless its a combo then make it 2 hearts.

Why do we need this? or What made you post this suggestion?
    We need this because someone can just use basic moves and just spam Airslash and Fireshots with their legends with people not having to die over and over.

What are the possible negative aspects of your suggestion?
    The bad thing about this suggestion is players might see it as too low, but at least it requires more skill.

What are the positive aspects of your suggestion?
    The good thing about this suggestion is there wouldn't be 1 element that counters all, all elements would be equal in this sensation.

How can this suggestions be achieved on the server?
    This can be done by re-configuring some bending moves, in the config of the Project korra bending plugin.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. _GlowingPhoenix_

_GlowingPhoenix_ New Member

+1 It seems ideal for this to happen especially what happened today in the server -_-

3. MrAsinine

MrAsinine Active Member

Absolutely love how you're not mentioning backstab, it does 3 hearts and can be done from like 100 blocks away with an arrow.

Regarding legends, 1.13 released, we'll vote on a world reset and legend removal.

4. Orsidian

Orsidian Member

Im sorry but airslash has a long cooldown. Its 6 seconds or so. If you are aware the person you are fighting will shockwave a lot, it is very easy to dodge. And the fall damage is not 2 hearts.. Max damage on moves would not really be beneficial or solve the problem you are talking about, that being the spamming of moves. If thats what you are going for, suggest longer cool downs. Yes I agree legends are a problem, but 1.13 is right around the corner and hopefully bending will reset and do away with legendary items, requiring all players to actually learn to bend.

5. Nickc1211

Nickc1211 Member

+1 I like the idea of a limit of damage for all moves

6. SkyBitch

SkyBitch Active Member

This reason. -1

7. 02G_Plays_Mc

02G_Plays_Mc Member

The cooldown for airslash should be reduced.

8. HBIC_

HBIC_ Member

-1 just like in the tv shows, different moves do different attack damage, and some aren't as strong as others, and to limit the damage a move does is like, bring a sword to a gun fight, even tho the gun is supposed to be wayyy more powerful in damage, the sword does as much damage as a gun does, not sure what i just wrote made sense, but i think you get what im trying to say.

9. RoJoBad

RoJoBad Member

Spiritbeam doing 2 hearts? Sounds nice lmao
    But no

• Like Like x 1
  10. bluedoodi

bluedoodi New Member

Avatar moves could be an exception, I'm mainly talking about Elemental moves and combos. Not paid moves such as Avatar State and SpiritBeam

11. DedosThreat

DedosThreat Member

-1 lmao no, that would be stupid for bending.