Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Nutellah, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Nutellah

Nutellah New Member

1. Banned Players Username
    + username when banned if different than current
    My Answer: Nutellah (not sure what username i had before i was banned)

2. What are you appealing? (Perm ban, Tempban, Mute, ipban)
    My Answer: Perm Ban

3. What were you banned for? Post the exact message presented upon trying to log in, or the message showed on the ban management page.
    My Answer: "You are banned: Staff disrespect toxic in chat"

4. What is your rank on any of our servers? Guest/Member/Donor (please only state one)
    I was a Member if i'm correct. Im not too sure.

5. Do you think this ban is correct?
    Definitely! What i thought at the time that i could remember. It was NOT okay to be that toxic towards players and even staff members and that totally deserves punishment.

6. Why should your ban be reversed?
    If you could give me another chance after a few years of being banned i could say that I've definitely changed a lot, and i know that you probably get that a lot. But i know now from the past years that I've been toxic towards many people. I've taken a long break from playing and learned to respect people and be very considerate to one another.This was the first ever server i played on to begin with. If you could reverse my ban it would be an blessing to have your forgiveness. And acknowledging what i did in the past , is not me till this day. I hope you can forgive what I've caused .because it would my pleasure to be one more loyal player Phanatic. <3

7. Please tag the staff member who banned you (use an @ before their name)(if console banned you, tag PhanaticD)
    I can't remember so ill just tag @PhanaticD

I am willing to give more detail if wanted.

2. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

[​IMG]

Ill unban, but only because its been almost three years, if this kind of behavior even comes close to happening again you will just be re-banned right away

3. Nutellah

Nutellah New Member

Wow looking back now i deserved what i got. It is a miracle to have your forgiveness you wont be let down tysm <33.