Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by escqnor, Jan 12, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. escqnor

escqnor Member

1. Banned Players Username
    LikeZoinksScoob_

2. What are you appealing? (Perm ban, Tempban, Mute, ipban)
    Permanent Ban

3. What were you banned for? Post the exact message presented upon trying to log in, or the message showed on the ban management page.
    I was banned for calling PhanaticD a piece of shit during an argument

4. What is your rank on any of our servers? Guest/Member/Donor (please only state one)
    Donor

5. Do you think this ban is correct?
    I think I should have gotten a mute for a long period of time, but otherwise, arguing with the owner was a bad decision so yes, though I don't think I should have gotten the Minecraft Server ban cause it had nothing to do with the argument

6. Why should your ban be reversed?
    I was looking at memes, and in the rules it said not to spam, but ThisIsOllie told me thta not all the rules are applied to the servers. So anyway I continued a little bit, and then Phan joined in and then we had an argument. I don't remember exactly because I was banned on both discord and the server, but at the end, Phan told me to stop being a little piece of shit about it, then i said a few words and reversed it. I was tempmuted for 1 day at first, but after that he said "you call me a piece of shit?" then he changed my punishment to a ban. All i wanted was to look at memes. People even suggested for me to use Reddit but i didn't have it on my phone so I wanted to use the bot the directs r/dankmemes into the discord. But people had a problem with it, though I didn't seem to have one. This bot was added here so I decided to use what it gave us, but I took advantage and spammed the pls meme command, and some ppl told me to stop, but a few ppl said it was ok. But I'm sorry I didn't listen, I was only trying to look at memes besides instgrams looking at ads 24/7 but half the time they were funny. I only wanted to do something to reduce my boredom. But I think it should be reversed because I only wanted to make myself "unbored".

7. Please tag the staff member who banned you (use an @ before their name)(if console banned you, tag PhanaticD)
    @PhanaticD

2. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

yes that is about what happened, but here you are still arguing which makes me not want to unban you. if you arent going to give an apology and realized that you messed up instead of just going to continue to argue which got you banned in the first place just consider this denied

3. escqnor

escqnor Member

Phan, (Sorry for the late response, I forgot to add this in there.)

i apologize for the way I acted towards you earlier. Not trying to be argumentative right now or before, but I only wanted to look at memes. I tried to not be bored, and somebody (I won’t mention his username) said I am able to use it, but not very spammable, aka copypasta. I was confused. But I’m really sorry for the way i acted in the past, but that’s in the past. Now I have to make changes for the future. I will learn not to disrespect the staff members. I mean it.

4. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

Due to your other thread you just posted in reports, appeal denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.