Minigames Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Apoloh, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Apoloh

Apoloh New Member

1. Current username and if changed username when banned if different than current

bucktooth1337

2. What are you appealing? (Perm ban, Tempban, Mute, ipban)

permban

3. What were you banned for? Post the exact message presented upon trying to log in, or the message showed on the ban management page.

shit attitude

4. What is your rank on any of our servers? Guest/Member/Donor (please only state one)

5. Do you think this ban is correct?

Yes

6. Why should your ban be reversed?

(For PhanaticD)My method of bringing about change was clearly ineffective since I didn’t conside the roadmap you provided in the thread alongside your roles and responsibilities with personal life and the general server as a whole. With this not in mind, it led me to believe my suggestion could be brought about quicker than anticipated, showing my lack of patience (although I mentioned I was patient in the thread I got heated as time went on) causing me to get aggravated. My attitude was in conjunction with my misled frustration which caused me to get aggrevated in the replies which I’m deeply sorry, it was completely uncalled for and unprofessional. I was busy with uni if you’re wondering why it took 6 or so months to make an appeal. Ban makes sense considering uni has completely drained me from time which is something you may not have and sorry for assuming you had all the time in the world for my suggestion and looking back, my suggestion probably wouldn't have worked anyway lol, you prob dodged a bullet for not going forth and committing resources to implement my suggestion. unnecessary use of calculations and false predictions. pretty much all my calculations have proven to be wrong (looking at current player counts) and it shows my arrogance got me nowhere and again, sorry for my shit attitude and patronizing behavior in the thread. I tried acting bigger than I actually was, in reality, I don't know anything about running a server or how it will perform as time goes on which is why it was very hypocritical of me to think you would read all of my suggestion because you prob knew I was just chatting from my ass and deeping the addition of the map more than it needed to be."Think of it like a persuasive essay from school" when you mentioned this in the read before part of the suggestion I clearly misinterpreted the extent you would expect and that was a fault on my part. I could have expressed my suggestion in a small paragraph and got my point across and it was unrealistic of me to think you would read a literal dissertation. ngl i miss playing as well, this server was an anker for me to carry on playing mc since I had an attachment to the minigames aspect of the server, which is why I initially created the suggestion in the first place just my passion got mixed with my ego.

I would rather you pardon me than buy an unban because that way I know you have forgiven me and theron I can establish boundaries for future suggestion making/conversation. if you opt not to pardon me, ill feel like I created unbounded tension between us which is something I don't like having that resonate within me. buying an unban is not an issue and could have done it the day I got banned, but I would rather be forgiven and unbanned because that way I can rest assure I repaired a link I broke. this is why I made this formal apology in the hope you would accept it. I tried pointing out your decision making, rather it was my decision making that was flawed not yours.

when joining the server it says I can dispute the ban on saikban but I don't know how to, so I came on here to dispute it hope that's not an issue

you banned my other account buck01 I only created it in an attempt to post this appeal, not my mojang account and this account is a friends, it's not linked to the apoloh Mojang account if that makes sense?

7. Please tag the staff member who banned you (use an @ before their name)(if console banned you, tag PhanaticD) @PhanaticD

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020 at 10:04 PM
  2. Apoloh

Apoloh New Member

3. Apoloh

Apoloh New Member