Minigames Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by 6foot5_AlphaMale, Jul 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 6foot5_AlphaMale

6foot5_AlphaMale New Member

1. Current username and if changed username when banned if different than current
    6foot5_AlphaMale

2. What are you appealing? (Perm ban, Tempban, Mute, ipban)
    permanent ban

3. What were you banned for? Post the exact message presented upon trying to log in, or the message showed.
    You are banned: hack client

4. What is your rank on any of our servers? Guest/Member/Donor

5. Do you think this ban is correct?
    Nope, I believe I have been mistakenly banned

6. Why should your ban be reversed?
    I haven't ever used a hacked client... I was using Lunar Client at the time of the ban, I use Lunar almost every time I load Minecraft, Lunar Client has an anti-cheat integrated, which means I couldn't have been running a hacked client at the same time or added any of my own mods. I've been playing on this server for a couple of years, almost every day, hours on end and I wouldn't just hack like that. I haven't received any bans linked to hacking during the time I've been on the server and haven't changed a single thing during that time either. I have proof that this ban was falsely made: the last time I was on Minecraft and not on Lunar Client was on the 21st of July and I know this because of my most recent log in appdata->.minecraft->logs (I have a screenshot to prove this) so this must mean I was using Lunar Client during the ban.

Edit: I just found my log files for Lunar Client which show what times I logged onto Lunar (just before the ban)

7. Please tag the staff member who banned you
    @tamba3

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. 6foot5_AlphaMale

6foot5_AlphaMale New Member

I think there's more evidence of me not hacking than there is of me hacking, if there even is any evidence of me hacking smh. I was on the server, on skyflag for about 4 hours-ish, I was spawn killing people for most of that time and no one questioned anything, only later one person questioned me if I was hacking but I get questioned if I hack every week by players, nothing new. Later I wanted to join back to the server and only then I received the ban message, so I must have been banned while I was offline. So this means someone recorded me "hacking" and got banned?

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
  3. tamba3

tamba3 Admin Staff Member

I will give you the benefit of a doubt, although there were anti cheat notifications from you for aimbot, reach and auto (speed) clicking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.