ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by nooreeeeem, Jul 30, 2020.

Tags:
  1. nooreeeeem

nooreeeeem New Member

1. Current username and if changed username when banned if different than current noorem
    2. What are you appealing? (Perm ban, Tempban, Mute, ipban) tempban
    3. What were you banned for? Post the exact message presented upon trying to log in, or the message showed on the ban management page. griefing in krissle account
    4. What is your rank on any of our servers? Guest/Member/Donor (please only state one) member
    5. Do you think this ban is correct? +/-
    6. Why should your ban be reversed? I did indeed grief on krissle’s account. The reason as to why I did so is because she has harassed my friends and many other ppl on the server, she was racist and spreads lies and rumors. I do think the ban is justified but I think it should be shortened to a maximum of 2 weeks because of the following. Firstly, there has never been full evidence provided as to me actually doing it. I never heard any kind of evidence even. Second, it’s partly, in my opinion, mostly krissles own fault. She has given me her log in information, and that is her own responsibility. If I were to say, after getting banned for hacking, that someone who knew my log in information hacked on PhanaticMC on my account, I really doubt any of u would believe it and unban me and u know it. You would say it’s my own responsibility and unbelievable. Then why isn’t this krissles own responsibility and fault? Third, the usual ban time for major griefing would max be like 2/3 weeks. I understand that I got temp banned, and it was very childish of me to do so, but I do think the ban should be shortened.
    7. Please tag the staff member who banned you (use an @ before their name)(if console banned you, tag PhanaticD) @PhanaticD

2. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

> there has never been full evidence provided as to me actually doing it
    > I did indeed grief on krissle’s account

the ONLY reason you arent permanently banned is because krissle admitted she gave you the log in details

3. nooreeeeem

nooreeeeem New Member

ok first of all im talking abt when u banned me u didnt have proper proof tht it was me im talking abt then not now n also so ur telling me u were gonna perm ban me 4 griefing ? bc if she didnt admit i couldve easily shown u screen shots

4. PhanaticD

yes, I checked the log in IP's as well as the chat and prism logs.

5. nooreeeeem

nooreeeeem New Member

ok but i still dont understand y i wouldve been perm banned bc all i did was grief her n if it was any1 else who did tht it wouldnt be tht long

6. nooreeeeem

nooreeeeem New Member

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm since when can other ppl see this

7. PhanaticD

if you use the forums instead of the appeals website theyre public

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. nooreeeeem

nooreeeeem New Member

ok wanna answer my question now xxx

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1