Minigames Ban Appeals

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Maxy, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Maxy

Maxy New Member

Banned Players Username:Maxy405789

What are you appealing Perm ban

3. What were you banned for? Post the exact message presented upon trying to log in, or the message showed on the ban management page.You were ban for hack client

4. What is your rank on any of our servers? Guest/Member/Donor (please only state one) Member

5. Do you think this ban is correct? No because i am not useing hacks and i really like this server so i hope someone can reply fast and if u need more proof i got lost of pvp videos

6. Why should your ban be reversed? idk get better wi fi or pvp less

7. Please tag the staff member who banned you (use an @ before their name)(if console banned you, tag PhanaticD)

@PhanaticD

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  2. peanutsays

peanutsays Moderator Staff Member

Ban/Mute appeals not written following the ban appeal format are ignored! please click the edit button on your post (do NOT make a new thread), then follow the guidelines here: https://phanaticmc.com/threads/new-ban-appeal-format.1577/

Reply to this thread saying you have updated your post when you have updated your appeal to be in the correct format, thank you.

3. Maxy

Maxy New Member

I have fixed it

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  4. Susie

Susie New Member

I know this guy would never hack ive been friends with him for a very long time He only uses cheatbreaker and badlion client and if u dont know what those are its basically a client that prevents u from cheating

5. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

6. Maxy

Maxy New Member

i will explain it when GoldCelebraion hit me on my screen i got knock back futher then the video but then my lag pulled me back were i was suporse to be but i got knocked back in to grim so i landed one hit into him

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

in the video you did not appear behind or even close to him for even a frame

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Maxy

Maxy New Member

my lag koncked me back far but gitched me back but on the way if someone was behind me i would hit them but the lag gitch will teleport me back were i was supose to be and in other people perspective i was just standing in the same place and thats one of the reasons i got knock backed so far was because my avatar is in a still position and when its like that the enemy can hit me 5 times and i=(the ghost version that no one can see gets knocked back 5 times)

Simplify-its like on my screen i can move and hit people but in their screen i am standing still and most of the time my hits dont add up or even register becasue i am in a ghost form but sometimes if the player is not moveing i am able to hit them because they have not moved
    E.g girm in that vid did not move and he had the perfect line up right behind me

if someone was behind me in that video i would hit them also because of the lag

btw kill aura is sprting mod renamed

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  9. GrimmGhosts

GrimmGhosts Well-Known Member

What ur trying to explain/show what happened is what is called rubberbanding, only rubberbanding is visible on other players screens.
    - You can see its happening with BqnYourself around 1:50 in the video, even though it is very brief, you can see what your explaining would have shown on my screen in my video.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Maxy

Maxy New Member

Grim i lag regularly and i dont think i should get ban for this long for lagging

and just to be clear you got to look at my lad proof videos more clearly becasue i am not only rubberbanding i am doing like a ghost rubberband its weird to explaine but just watch the vid they try to hit the ghost or the laggy version of my character

11. Maxy

Maxy New Member

bump

12. Maxy

Maxy New Member

bump