Banned for Inappropriate Name

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by drippyboi, Apr 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drippyboi

drippyboi New Member

1. driplikeafaucet

2. Perm ban

3. Cape scam

4. Guest

5. Yes I do

6. I think I should be unbanned because it was really stupid of me to spam chat with a fake cape website. At the time I really wanted to share the website but I realized when banned that I was an idiot. I was banned a couple years back and don't remember any specfics about it. I would really love to play on the server again.

7. I do not remember who banned me but i think it was the console @PhanaticD

2. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

yea trying to get peoples passwords is definitely not something that im going to just pardon, you can buy a unban

3. drippyboi

drippyboi New Member

The scam website wasnt even mine. I couldnt tell u anything about it, i cant remember. Also, id like to address my thoughts on this situation. Not unbanning someone because u believe theyre suspicious is fair enough. But then to be able to buy an unban is so baffling and perplexing to me. If i wanted, i could buy an unban and just come back on the server and do whatever i want to. Youre just trying to get money, i understand (dont we all lol) but ur doing in such a bad way. Unbans should not be able to be purchased especially in these kinds of situations where u dont want to let someone back on ur server. Im not insulting you as a person, im just opening my mind and telling what i think about your server, just constructive critisism.

4. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

you are less likely to offend something you are invested in is the reason.

appeal is denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.