Bending Buildings and World Update

Discussion in 'Bending' started by TrunkWill0, Aug 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrunkWill0

TrunkWill0 New Member

Hello Everybody! Some of you may know me from the Bending.
    usually in Bending i don't waste my time fighting or talking with people, I prefer to build huge things and cool things.
    Some of you have already visited some of my buildings such as the castle or the Church.
    The majority of you told me that the buildings are awesome and that is a shame to lose them for the world reset (because of the update that was announced).
    I showed my buildings and my perfect place to some Moderatores such as Darkkish and Peanutsays and they really like the castle and the church and they told me to apply on the forum to the Owner and the other Staff to keep this buildings in the new world... some of the players told me that this could be the new spawn xD (i really agree but thats not my decision, i am happy if the buildings stay like they are in the new world, i dont care if it is the new spawn, obviously i would be very happy but keep them after the update makes me happy)
    So... what do you think , staff and PhanaticD and players about protecting my buildings from the world reset and keep them in the new world?
    I will put some images of the buildings that you can and should visit at the coordenates

X: 415 Y: 63 Z:1656

The Buildings and some part of the Forest around are protected but some parts of the forest are not protected but please dont destroy it. There are some entrances that i made like tunnels between the trees so use them or fly over the trees if you are airbender. Do Not Burn the forest please... thats ugly to see all burning... The church and the castle are simetric: the church is equal seen from the two sides and the castle has 4 big towers 1 in each side, each side has 1 colour and 2 bedrooms of that colour, a lot of rooms, and a fountain in the middle. I hope you love and enjoy!

Sorry for my English :/
    Hugs and Kisses,
    TrunkWill0 [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Captura de Ecrã (1).png Captura de Ecrã (2).png Captura de Ecrã (3).png Captura de Ecrã (6).png Captura de Ecrã (21).png Captura de Ecrã (38).png Captura de Ecrã (44).png Captura de Ecrã (39).png Captura de Ecrã (11).png Captura de Ecrã (22).png

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  2. The_Rock_er

The_Rock_er Moderator Staff Member

You aren't the only person that would lose buildings if the world of bending is reset

3. TrunkWill0

TrunkWill0 New Member

i didnt say that i was the only one but my buildings are some of the bests of the bending world and i made all alone... and some of the moderators supported my decision to post this thread

4. TrunkWill0

TrunkWill0 New Member

pls visit my buildings and maybe you could change your opinion :D
    some mods supported my decision so why not try my luck? i wish the owner could see this and could visit my buildings that would be a honor!
    and pls do not compare this buildings to a simply house made of 10 blocks :/ thats kinda rude... or tell me some of the buildings that are a shame to be lost for the reset so i can learn with their builders and see some amazing things

5. Shookified

Shookified Member

It would be unfair if your building got saved and not everyone else's. There would be no point in a reset if everyone can just "save" something they made so if your build did get saved that would be unfair to everyone else.

6. TrunkWill0

TrunkWill0 New Member

omg you are just being rude! i already explained to you that i have no items in the chests of this buildings! they are just buildings... its everybody's not only mine because thats a perfect place to relax and play! i dont have nothing... i will still lose my house and my items and all the things!so its pretty fair. if the other people are so concerned about their buildings as me do a thread like i did!
    Just stop being rude like you are being in the server and here!

7. TurtlesAreHot

TurtlesAreHot Well-Known Member

Agreed.
    Think of the "reset" which is still up for vote, as a opportunity to recreate things even better. If it gets reset and you loose your builds make, try making new better builds :).

8. TrunkWill0

TrunkWill0 New Member

LoL... new buildings to be reset... logics

9. TrunkWill0

TrunkWill0 New Member

and that is not unfair because i have nothing there... its just a building, not a base and not a house and not where i have my items i still lose my things like the other players that have only a poor house -.-
    do not compare this buildings with little bases and stuff like that... this is for everybody to enjoy... not only mine

10. TurtlesAreHot

TurtlesAreHot Well-Known Member

Lets just say this. If you get to keep some of your buildings, EVERYONE should get to. If you want to make buildings and them not to reset there is always /creative

11. Shookified

Shookified Member

I think your upset that you aren't receiving the answer your looking for so im just gonna stop replying to this thread.

12. TrunkWill0

TrunkWill0 New Member

LOOOOOOOL xD OMG
    for you --------> .

13. TrunkWill0

TrunkWill0 New Member

MOD Darkishh told me that this buildings can be the new spawn or a warp after server reset... so are the moderators open to this idea?
    Are the Owner and the Helpers and the Builders open to this idea?

14. Kazeroni

Kazeroni Member

one of those castle came from a youtube tutourial made by someone else

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. TrunkWill0

TrunkWill0 New Member

yes that is my cousin :D and our friend is a builder too and teach me the church
    hope you like the tutorial

16. WALTGBOY

WALTGBOY Active Member

Vote on the thread for whether it should be reset or not. It would not be fair if you got to keep your builds and no one else did, as other players have mentioned. You built the church from a tutorial, and it doesn't matter because its not yours. Just rebuild the stuff once bending restarts.. lol. Not to mention you calling other players rude for pointing out it wouldn't be fair. You seem quite rude in this situation so please, take a seat.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. tamba3

tamba3 Admin Staff Member

You can always download 'Schematica' mod (allowed) and save your builds via schematic files

upload_2018-8-13_14-19-52.png

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. TrunkWill0

TrunkWill0 New Member

i said that he was rude because he really was! Try to get informed before talk about something you dont know! And you have to pay more attention to the bending chat....
    And once more i tell you that thats not unfair because im the only one who is concerned about this! if the other players dont apply thats their problem! and the moderators told me to apply here to this buildings become the new spawn or a warp! Just shut your mouth when you dont know the things! (and it was the castle from the tutorial of my cousin :kissingheart: )

19. tamba3

tamba3 Admin Staff Member

Stay on topic please, there is no need for anyone to get hostile.
    Even if it is off a tutorial its still an impressive build

20. Emperor

Emperor Member

sorry but it is unfair. not everyone's going to apply
    and if everyone were to apply, then EVERYONE's builds are going to be spared from the reset
    im sorry, but your point DOES NOT excuse how you are taking this currently. build another castle after the reset, im sure you can do that

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.