Regular [Bending] Immobilize Chi Move

Discussion in 'Server Issues' started by UpDoge, Jul 13, 2019.

1. UpDoge

UpDoge Member

Server: Bending

Issue: Immobilize does not always work properly when directly performing the combo on any entity. The way it is working currently gives it the appearance of the move working on RNG. The best way to understand how this works is to go into the game and have the combo performed on the player or attempt it yourself on another player.

2. PandaBabyBear

PandaBabyBear New Member

Yes I've had the same problem before. Might need to be looked at.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. UpDoge

UpDoge Member

Update: The only way I have consistently been able to perform the Immobilize combo on an entity is to leftclick the combo outside of the hitbox. For some reason, this is the only way I have gotten the result of it working most times. While this does avoid the problem it does not fix it. Attempting to land all four clicks on a player amidst quick combat is highly impractical.

4. Apheri

Apheri Active Member

I'd be careful buffing this move, you can already do over 15 full hearts of damage through a single paralyze if you have your combos down right. If you land an immobil on someone, they're dead. I worry about making this move easier to use.

5. UpDoge

UpDoge Member

While it would be easier to use, this was how it was before and almost nobody ultilized it still. I am aware it may not be the case if they fix immobilize, but allowing a player to use this inside an entity's hitbox is the only practical way in a fight.