BlueHiddenWolf's Builder Application - Team Builder

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by BlueHiddenWolf, Mar 31, 2020.

1. BlueHiddenWolf

BlueHiddenWolf New Member

What is your in-game name?
    My in-game name is BlueHiddenWolf.

What is your discord?
    BlueHiddenWolf#3088

What is your timezone?
    Central European Standard Time

Have you used Voxel Sniper/World Edit before? If so what extent do you understand and know how to do?
    I have not used Voxel Sniper yet. I am quite familiar with World Edit. I know how to create different brushes (spheres, cylinders, multiple blocks). I am also very familiar with the replacement of certain blocks and how one can replace the block with multiple blocks, flowers, etc. I know movement commands like //ascend or //descend, //jumpto is also among those. I know my way around //flip and //rotate. //cut, //copy, //paste and //undo (number) are my go-to commands. I know how to fix lighting when this would get bugged, although I do not have the rank yet to use this. I can create a glass block under me when I'm flying with //up 1.

How active of a player are you and how long have you played on PhanaticMC?
    I am a decent online player. It varies because of school, but I try to be online at least 2 or 3 times a week for a couple of hours. I have been playing Phanatic for the last 5-6 years. It has been a long ride so I cannot remember clearly when I joined.

What is your specialty?

My specialty is terraforming, clouds, roads, and structures. /ast is also among here since I got very familiar with it, although it does not get used a lot in builds.

What themes do you know how to build?
    I know how to build in a Japanese / Chinese theme. I'm also very familiar with modern builds. I also love building Fantasy style, since here I can let my imagination flow freely.

Why do you want to be a builder on PhanaticMC?
    I love including my friends into builds as one can see on my build. I really enjoy building since it gives me peace of mind and takes my mind off things. I love it when people enjoy the builds, I make them, and this is something I can never get over. I like having people “use” builds which I helped make or made myself.

What makes you stand out as a builder?
    I know my way around WorldEdit and around /ast (although this is not used a lot). When it comes to terraforming I am really good at looking for mini Details which make it look more organic and structured. I love working in teams and I try to apply feedback if I can. I am good at creating pallets and styles. I'm also very open to Voicechat since this makes it very easy to communicate and it saves valuable time.

Here are some examples of builds:

I made one huge build for this application and I used some different techniques. To find the build one can simply do /warp MountainVillage and they will spawn right in front of the gate.

Please go inside of the basements of the 2 structures since there are going fights down.

My build at night:
    https://imgur.com/gallery/S2VyyFG

My build by day:
    https://imgur.com/gallery/EANSPz4

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  2. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

sorry but based on the builds I see here I do not think you would be best fit as a solo build team leader, best bet would be to join another team

3. BlueHiddenWolf

It was my intention do join another team, because I don't see myself as a build team leader, due to the lack of experience.

4. Shookified

Shookified Active Member

ide love to have you in my team blue, but these screenshots are all of the same one build and aren't a good representation of the themes your good at building. ide love to see some more representing the themes you can build with.

Please reply back to this if you will be working on more builds thanks

5. BlueHiddenWolf

I made a couple of different "builds" within this build so one could see what I can build. Like I can build Japanese style, which you can see at the tower and pagoda I made. I'm also making some more Japanese builds which are sadly not finished yet, or even close. With the mountains, one can see my terraforming skills. I tried to put everything together in one build. I'll try to keep you updated on builds. If you wanna see more, behind the mountain if you keep flying forward there is also a village that you can look at. Its build in more of an end style, but I used medieval houses for it.

6. Shookified

Shookified Active Member

I understand but im still going to need to see more builds, and also please post all screenshots of builds ur using for the application here I dont have the time to go scouting for them

7. BlueHiddenWolf

I still had some unfinished projects on my plot. I touched them up and made them a bit better, than how they looked before. They are all located in creative

Spirit Village:
    To get here do /warp SpiritLands.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/irkrCJ7

Japanese Style Pagoda:
    To get here do /plot visit BlueHiddenWolf and look to your left.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/Suwwf0g

Terraformed Mountain:
    To get here do /plot visit BlueHiddenWolf and look to your left.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/DIUasaL

I'm currently building on some other projects as well. I'll give you the coordinates of a build being in progress since I don't have a warp there: 12915 / 66 / 1392

I have a modern house in bending. It is a floating house, because I don't have /fly which makes it fairly hard for me to make something under it. Therefore I hope you will only check out the house itself. I left the doors behind the stairs open. I can also only give the coordinates due to me not having a warp set.
    Coordinates: -13745 / 204 / -11997
    https://imgur.com/gallery/SG8UOzK

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Blu

Blu Member

@Shookified yo how many people are currently in your build team? 23?

9. Shookified

Shookified Active Member

This is not the appropriate place to be asking this question, you can ask me that anywhere, and to be exact, 8 people. me pandu panda llamz longue zoz shad and ollie. Do not reply back to this thread only bluehiddenwolf is allowed to comment here.

• Cookie Cookie x 1
  10. BlueHiddenWolf

I made another build. I'm also working on another project, although that is still gonna be a small secret. I was inspired by a couple of stuff. I made the color of the towers according to my old clan. The Purple and black was inspired by @Shad7860 and @SavoirJTW. They are great friends and I love implementing stuff like this. The lake is filled with magic and the bubbles forming is the magic rising.

To get here one has to simply type the command /warp Magistia

These are a couple screenshots of my build:
    https://imgur.com/gallery/6uEiU8q

• Cookie Cookie x 1
  11. BlueHiddenWolf

I made another build over the course of yesterday and today. I added in some Armourstands (souls) since I made a Minecraft version of Dante's Inferno. I would recommend reading a bit about what this is. I included a handwritten book at the warp which people can take, so they can explore my build with a little explanation of what is going on.

If any questions arise about the build, feel free to ask me about it.

The build can be found by doing /warp DantesInferno
    The screenshots below should give you a better look at how it functions.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/SDks7EH

12. tamba3

tamba3 Admin Staff Member

• Cookie Cookie x 1