Blu's Build App (Yes Again)

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by Blu, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Blu

Blu Member

I expect this application to get instantly denied by Josh due to past encounters with other servers, however this was in January and I left their build team in February.

What is your in-game name?

MetaChopsticks (It will be Blque again after I can change it again)

What is your Discord? (Builders will communicate/type chat via Discord)

laptev#7851

What is your timezone?

PST

Have you used Voxel Sniper/WorldEdit before? If so to what extent do you understand and know how to use these plugins?

I terraform with Voxel, Worldedit, Gobrush, and Gopaint, I have been working with all these plugins for years, and I would say I know them better than every builder on the current build team.

How active of a player are you and how long have you played on PhanaticMC?

Pretty active, Im trying to get back into the server. I have been playing for 2/3 years I cant remember.

What is your specialty? (Organics, Terraforming, Structures, etc)

Terraforming and oh boy you will see that in my portfolio. Im decent with organics, and I try to avoid them - my landscaping is good and my structures are doable

What themes do you know how to build? (Oriental, Medieval, Steampunk, Gothic, etc)

I try to focus more on Landscaping/Terraforming however I can do Medieval and Oriental

Why do you want to be a builder on PhanaticMC?

I have been on a team, and I was a solo builder for a few months, and I want to get back into the grind and hopefully pump out some new builds, as I build daily on select servers (mainly mine)

What makes you stand out as a builder?

I'm great at terraforming, and learning, and I think I am better than most people on the current build team, the build gods left when the new builder application style came out. I have done big things since the phanmc build team, worked on multiple servers, and perfected my skills.

Pictures/Videos/Anything else to show off your builds: (if they are on PhanaticMC which is highly recommended say how we can locate it in game)

Yes, laptev.crevado.com is my portfolio, and I have a Resume, and Cover letter that were originally wrote for another server I made maps for Ill give you a hint; Biggest minecraft server

[Edit] The last image on my portfolio is a Hypixel duels map, I have more work for them, however I was asked not to share it in portfolios etc. Also josh Im sorry for advertising if thats the look your taking on this