Other Blutifull Builder Application

Discussion in 'Builds' started by Blu, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Blu

Blu New Member

• What is your in-game name?
    • My Ingame Username is currently ohblu previously Blutifull
    • What is your Discord?
    • My Discord User is Blu#4382
    • What is your timezone?
    • I live in California, so my timezone is PST (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Have you used Voxel Sniper/WorldEdit before? If so to what extent do you understand and know how to use these plugins?
    • I am more than expirienced with World Edit, as I have built many server spawns and plot builds for fun. As for Voxel Sniper, It is a great plugin and I love terra forming with it. It is a fast and easy simple way to create giant builds which is very needed in lots of situations.
    • How active of a player are you?
    • I am a pretty active player and can offer around 35 hours a week.
    • How long have you played on PhanaticMC?
    • I have been playing for around 1 - 2 years on PhanaticMC
    • What is your speciality? ( Organics, Terraforming, Structures, etc)
    • I would have to say I am good at both building Structures, but aswell as Terraforming, one of my specialties.
    • What themes do you know how to build? (Oriental, Medieval, Steampunk, Gothic, etc)
    • I have a strong suit of Modern, and Gothic. However, I can build a pretty good Medieval House.
    • Why do you want to be a builder on PhanaticMC?
    • Honestly, I think my addition to the team would be a nice one, and I feel like I wouldn't be "the guy whos app got accepted" I would be more of an addition to the team than a random. I love Building to the point where I think that making this application to me is almost necessary. I am very interested in building and would love to have some of my builds, and designs part of the server.
    • What makes you different from the other applicants?
    • I am a very outgoing person who even has expirience of being staff. I was a very succesful helper on Bending as many of you may remember and I did make some very nice builds. I am very dedicated to building and I would love being able to do that in a professional like manor.
    • Why should we consider you as a builder for the team?
    • I have been playing minecraft since about Beta. So Id say around 9 years of expirience In those years I have learned many building tips and techniqes. I have made and port forwarded many minecraft servers for me and friends to play on and build on. Therefore in those servers I have had many plugins including Voxel Sniper and World Edit. Which is why I can honestly say I have a lot of expirience with the two plugins.
    • Pictures/Videos/Anything else to show off your builds:
    • The builds that I am uploading show my some of my Terraforming skill set aswell as my structures and islands. Hope you enjoy! 2019-08-03_13.19.23.png 2019-08-03_13.13.02.png 2019-08-03_13.28.01.png 2019-08-03_13.18.23.png 2019-08-03_13.15.50.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Shookified

Shookified Active Member

I love your builds they look great. I think you obviously have skill but would love to see some more builds from you, especially with different themes and blocks :blush-small:

3. Blu

Blu New Member

All Righty! Thanks For The Input Shook! I have included more pictures! :)

4. Disobliging

Disobliging Member

Roof needs work, but I like what you got, I would love to see more builds from you too :P I'd give +1 after more has appeared

5. Blu

Blu New Member

Disobliging,

Here Are Some More Images For You!

-Blu

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  6. BadSkyx

BadSkyx Active Member

You really seem to listen to what other people say. Your builds are very nice i must agree to that :)

I'd love to see you on the team, +1

7. hawk0211

hawk0211 Member

Hey blu, so far your builds look nice. I can mentor you more and show you detail orientated skills, and you can really amp your builds, after we chat, and I see you can improve on certain things, you're for sure getting a +1 from me.

8. Blu

Blu New Member

I appreciate it hawk! Ill be on later today ;)