BossslimeplayzYT's Builder Application

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by BossslimeplayzYT, Sep 13, 2019 at 6:50 PM.

1. BossslimeplayzYT

BossslimeplayzYT New Member

What is your in-game name? BossslimeplayzYT

What is your Discord? bosslime#8710

What is your timezone? EST

Have you used Voxel Sniper/WorldEdit before? If so to what extent do you understand and know how to use these plugins? I have used worldedit for building kitpvp maps and hubs, I wouldn't say im the BEST at it, I would say that im not bad at it, I know my way around it.

How active of a player are you and how long have you played on PhanaticMC? I am decently active on skygrid and I have played for years (I played for hours on skyflag)

What is your specialty? Terraforming

What themes do you know how to build? Oriental

Why do you want to be a builder on PhanaticMC?

I want to be the builder rank on your server because I think that I can be of good help to the other builders and help improve my own building skills by getting tips from you builders.I am also a really good builder and I am really good with the exteriors of houses and world edit.

If I were builder I would help with the building of new maps and I would be available for most of the time you would need me.

Thank you for considering this application and keep up the great work <3

What makes you stand out as a builder? The work I do with terraforming is good and some small designs that I can put in MIGHT be able to help make them look better.

Pictures/Videos/Anything else to show off your builds: https://imgur.com/a/ntPqmCa (A hub and kitpvp map)

2. BossslimeplayzYT

BossslimeplayzYT New Member

If you want me to form a team then I could get a group of people together (at least 1 other person) other than that I don't have a team.