Build Team Application of 5

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by Lulatheboss, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Lulatheboss

Lulatheboss New Member

My in-game name is Lulatheboss.
    I am a part of the Phanatic discord but just in case my Username is Ravenslayer#3500
    My time zone is Eastern Daylight Time.
    I have started to use w/e and have gotten a little comfortable but I will need to learn voxel sniper.
    I play Phanatic almost every day and I was a member since 1 to 2 years ago.
    I have practiced alot so I can do oriental, medieval to modern.
    I want to be a builder because I believe I have the skill to be a good builder as well as I enjoy building a lot and learning from my fellow builders to improve myself.
    I think what makes me stand out is my creative brain as an artist in real life I like to bring my creations from my head and put them into a world with no limits.
    I have an Oriental build on PhanaticD on the creative server at /Warp Vally.(not done however i think it shows what I'm capable of)

2. FlipperGamers

FlipperGamers New Member

What is your in-game name?
    FlipperGamers
    What is your Discord? (Builders will communicate/type chat via Discord)
    Flipoholic#2720
    What is your timezone?
    CST
    Have you used Voxel Sniper/WorldEdit before? If so to what extent do you understand and know how to use these plugins?
    No but I learn fast
    How active of a player are you and how long have you played on PhanaticMC?
    I'm very active when not dealing with school and have been on and off for years but now Minecraft has risen from it's slumber so...
    What is your specialty? (Organics, Terraforming, Structures, etc)
    With enough experimenting I can build about anything but I would have to say my string specialties are terraforming and structures
    What themes do you know how to build? (Oriental, Medieval, Steampunk, Gothic, etc)
    Medieval is my strongest I would have to explore other designs to see if I can work with them
    Why do you want to be a builder on PhanaticMC?
    If people get to see what I build and use it I am happy
    What makes you stand out as a builder?
    I build for others to enjoy. If they aren't happy I am not which means change needs to happen
    Examples of building:
    The only thing I have to show for it right now is my base on the bending server I lost everything else when I had to wipe my pc a couple months back

3. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

is FlipperGamers part of your team? you did not put a list in your first post of team members

4. Lulatheboss

Lulatheboss New Member

yes he is sorry about that The members are Lulatheboss(me), Offbrandteehee, KingHarleQuin_, ChiefSaiko, and Flippergamers the warps atm are /warp vally in creative and /warp adx in bending for flipper

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  5. Lulatheboss

Lulatheboss New Member

unknown.png here is a medieval build ive done just now too unknown.png

6. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

you will need to provide more examples of impressive builds you guys have done to be accepted

7. Lulatheboss

Lulatheboss New Member

I had 1 more with a few more builds but it was a realm that is no longer paid for so this is to show my range of build styles I don't just do house and currently as i type this im adding mountains and valleys to my warp if u want to check it out again i do thank you for taking time out of your day to see if i can do this
    <3
    unknown (1).png unknown.png unknown (2).png

8. Lulatheboss

Lulatheboss New Member

upload_2019-9-11_19-48-56.png
    This is KingHarleQuin_ build in bending had to post it for him due to his school work but he did this himself

9. KingHarleQuin_

KingHarleQuin_ New Member

Yea sorry that's mine in working on it more making some thing big with a team

10. KingHarleQuin_

My ingame name is KingHarleQuin_
    My discord is King.#5972
    My time zone is UTC
    I have not used W.E before but I learn really fast
    I have been on this server for 4 months but ive played minecraft for years. And due to school I get on 3 times a week but I'm on from dusk till dawn.
    My specialty is I can build anything if I can see a clear picture I have made a house from a anime that will be posted on this thread.
    I know how to build medieval style.
    I want to be more apart of the community on phan and make a name for my self and being builder will help me with that and also help with learning new building ideas and ways to build.
    I enjoy building it makes me pass the time and I spend a lot of time on my builds to make them perfect.
    My Examples of building are the pictures I will show
    Thank you for letting me apply

11. KingHarleQuin_

I also have a build at /warp boarhat I created it off of a anime house called seven deadly sins "boarhat" if you want to see

12. Lulatheboss

Lulatheboss New Member

Oh one thing also I'm currently in Japan and I have like 5 to 6 days left so if I'm inactive that's why didnt want to miss this opportunity so I'm sorry for the inconvenience