Builder Application (In Hawks Group)

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by Shiftywig, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Shiftywig

Shiftywig Member

Shiftywig,

shiftywig, (in PhanaticMC discord),

GMT +1,

I have used Voxel Sniper and world edit and i like to think i know them well, but there is always room for improvement,

Recently i have been a bit inactive with exams but i am ready to get back into the groove of things. I have been a player on Phanatic for over 4 years and have no intent of stopping,

My speciality is Medieval, steampunk, mechanical, and structural. I am still trying to get better at terraforming and organics,

I want to be a builder because i enjoy building and use it to test my creativity in a unique way,

I feel i stand out especially when working with groups, i am happy to go in a voice chat as i think communication is key and think that planning is the most important process of building, if you can do that then it is easy sailing to watch your build come together,

Unfortunately, nearly all of my builds were deleted when the plots messed up, this included the builds that had previously landed me as builder, over 20 medium sized projects and i had begun work on a full medieval city. These were spread over 4 plots all of which without homes or warps. The only builds that are left are on The_Rock_er's parkour plot however i am not able to copy them back as i don't have permissions there. There is one other on skygrid, (/warp global) i built that but it isn't the fanciest.

I have been good friends with Hawk for over a year and he first taught me to build so if i were to go with him we could get things done fast!

Hope to hear back soon, and thanks.

-Matt
    (Shiftywig)

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  2. hawk0211

hawk0211 Member

Shiftywig is a hell of a builder, and a team player. He works well with others and can create amazing builds. I am +1'ing him to not only be a builder, but a part of my group.

3. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

you should post this on hawks thread after he lets me know he wants to add you to his team is how it should go

4. Shiftywig

Shiftywig Member

ight, i will talk with him tonight