Builder Application Info

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by PhanaticD, Sep 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

To become a builder on PhanaticMC you need to follow this application process

The team leader should be the thread creator with their application, and also in their post should be a list of members

Replies to the first post should then be done by team members with their own applications

Team member applications are not required, but will greatly help your teams chances of being accepted

Do not reply to another teams application if you are not part of it

To apply for a builder position you need to click [Create New Thread] in the builder applications forum
    The title of the thread should be your build team name or your username if solo
    Follow the application format, one post reply per user in your team

Code:
    What is your in-game name?

What is your Discord? (Builders will communicate/type chat via Discord)

What is your timezone?

Have you used Voxel Sniper/WorldEdit before? If so to what extent do you understand and know how to use these plugins?

How active of a player are you and how long have you played on PhanaticMC?

What is your specialty? (Organics, Terraforming, Structures, etc)

What themes do you know how to build? (Oriental, Medieval, Steampunk, Gothic, etc)

Why do you want to be a builder on PhanaticMC?

What makes you stand out as a builder?

Pictures/Videos/Anything else to show off your builds: (if they are on PhanaticMC which is highly recommended say how we can locate it in game)

Do not apply if:
    - You just want access to acreative
    - You just want to know about upcoming projects
    - You do not have a genuine interest in building for PhanaticMC
    - You do not feel your building is at the same standard as other builders
    - You copied (plagiarized) any of your builds; it will result in an instant deny

Frequently Asked Questions:

Is there an age limit for applying?

There is no age limit when applying for the rank of Builder. We mostly focus on quality of builds, behavior in game and experience building.

Why did my application get denied?
    This question gets asked frequently and the reason for a player's application getting denied is either because they copied their builds from tutorials, took their builds from maps off of PMC or didn't put enough effort into their builds. Or they just aren't skilled enough in general.

How many builds should I put on my application?

I get this asked a lot and the answer is quite simple. However many builds you can submit to show us that you're worthy of the position. Let's say your specialty is Terraforming, you should show 5-10 builds made by you personally to show us your skills in terraforming.
    Be sure to show different themes aswell.

Is there any perks I get with the rank of Builder?
    I can not tell you how many times I was asked: "Hey why don't you have /gmc?" or "Why can't you WorldEdit?" and the answer is that Builders do not get any special perks. There's a dedicated server within PhanaticMC that we do our builds on and it's called acreative.

Is there any new maps coming soon?
    This is asked quite often. Us Builders keep this sort of information private because if one player finds out chances are everyone else is going to find out. There's a reason why we don't share this information so that it builds the excitement of the players.

How come my app wasn't answered yet?
    This usually doesn't take too long depending on how busy the Build Manager or Josh is. If it's been over 2 weeks and your app has still not been answered, don't stress. It'll eventually be responded to.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    • Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.