Other Builder Application

Discussion in 'Builds' started by StaleMeme, Oct 20, 2017.

1. StaleMeme

StaleMeme New Member

a) Have you worked with "World Edit" before? Yes
    b) Have you worked with "Voxelsnipper" before? No Never
    c) Do you terraform? Well I think i do
    d) What is your specialty? (Interior, Buildings, Terrain, Specific themes, Other) Terrain
    e) Why do you think you have what it takes to be a part of the team? Well I am Decent at Building With w/e And i can Normally Build Pretty accurate to houses or stuff if i have pictures of all around it, and my friend helped out with the trees cause i am not the brightest person at building trees his user is Janeckas
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. iILordIi

iILordIi Member

Where can we find the builds?

3. StaleMeme

StaleMeme New Member

You can find em on my plots My User is StaleMeme

4. iILordIi

iILordIi Member

I like parts of your terraforming. I like the more rocky parts of your plots. appart from that your plots are kinda flat, which u couldt improve. Further i wanna state that the other builds on the plots arent good enough for now. I like the trees tho.

5. hawk0211

hawk0211 Member

-1 are build team is stacked with terraformers, for now i’d focus more on your structure building and provide pics of what you come up with. Keep trying.

6. sunwolfx

sunwolfx Active Member

It just looks okay, would like to see more buildings mixed in with the terraform, maybe some larger terraform builds.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. OmgItzProxy

OmgItzProxy Member

Yup Hawk my friend you are correct all builders on the build team is good with terraforming, Now for you @StaleMeme I would want to see structures from you so I can give you my vote but so far it's -1. Also If you don't mind I would like to se more pictures at different angles in your build because how am I suppose to judge a build just from one picture. And farther more can you please tell us where we may find your builds like a /plot home (name) because if your a donor and own more than one plot it will take a variety of time just to find all 4 builds.

8. tamba3

tamba3 Admin Staff Member

Just be mindful and aware that a large part of your App has to be build by you

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. bluecheese2

bluecheese2 Member

Like hawk said we have alot of terraformers so yea maybe focus on structure build :)