Other Builder Application

Discussion in 'Builds' started by LilDayMare, Aug 5, 2018.

1. LilDayMare

LilDayMare New Member

What is your in-game name: LilDayMare

What is your timezone: Central Standard

Have you used Voxel Sniper/WorldEdit before? If so to what extent do you understand and know how to use these plugins:
    I have an extensive knowledge about WorldEdit furthermore I have little knowledge about VoxelSniper. I've used WorldEdit for several years, so I know a knowledgable amount of commands.

How active of a player are you: I am a fairly active user being on the server at least once a day for a decent period of time.

How long have you played on PhanaticMC: I have played on PhanaticMC for a few amount of years. (2-3)

What is your specialty? ( Organics, Terraforming, Structures, etc): I'm fairly adept at creating Organics and terraforming.

What themes do you know how to build? (Oriental, Medieval, Steampunk, Gothic, etc): I am knowledgeable about creating Medieval, Steampunk, and Modern themed creation, but I have considerable knowledge of many other themes.

Why do you want to be a builder on PhanaticMC: I feel that the skill to build comes necessarily easy to me and I would love to inspire other users to be more creative when it comes to their creations.

What makes you different from the other applicants: What makes me different is that while my builds can be somewhat similar to others it's always different in its own way.

Why should we consider you as a builder for the team: I can adapt to any situation and collaborate well with the other builders.

Pictures/Videos/Anything else to show off your builds Build.jpg Build2.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    • Cookie Cookie x 5
  2. LilDayMare

LilDayMare New Member

I built this in little over a week on the Phanatic server check it out still not done yet though and plan to improve the plot. /plot visit lildaymare

3. iILordIi

iILordIi Member

your structures are ok, but your overall terraforming needs some work. as an example: the cliff you made looks really unnatural,i suggest using voxelsniper for this. it has some really usefull commands for terraining.

4. LilDayMare

LilDayMare New Member

I did my best with world edit as I do not have god I cannot use voxel sniper.