Other Builder Application

Discussion in 'Builds' started by DukeJoostt, Jul 19, 2019.

1. DukeJoostt

DukeJoostt New Member

1.What is your in-game name?
    DukeJoostt
    2.What is your Discord? (Builders will communicate/type chat via Discord)
    DukeJoostt#7506
    3.What is your timezone?

Central European Summer Time
    CEST/GMT+2
    4.Have you used Voxel Sniper/WorldEdit before? If so to what extent do you understand and know how to use these plugins?
    Yes, i do know how to use WorldEdit, i've worked with it before.
    5.How active of a player are you?
    I'm a really active player, i'm going to play 'at least' 5-6 hours a day in this vacation, and 3 hours or more after the vacation.
    How long have you played on PhanaticMC.
    I'm not really certain if i have played before on this server. but i have played atleast 15+ hours in the last few days.
    7.What is your speciality? ( Organics, Terraforming, Structures, etc)
    I can do a bit of everything. but i have less experience with Terraforming. but i'm willing to get more used to it as i do have a lot of free time to spend on improving my building skills.
    8.What themes do you know how to build? (Oriental, Medieval, Steampunk, Gothic, etc)
    I can manage with every theme. Building is building and i will just have to do what i'm supposed to do.
    9.Why do you want to be a builder on PhanaticMC?
    I have a lot of time this vacation. and i really want to get back to building,
    10.What makes you different from the other applicants?

I assume that i'm one of the few European people that have applicated here. so i can begin with building a lot earlier or later then most builders on the server. I'm also a perfectionist and wont stop until i'm done with my building until i have to or i'm done.
    11.Why should we consider you as a builder for the team?
    I really want to help improve any server that i like. and again, i'm willing to put a lot of time into my builds and into the server.
    12.Pictures/Videos/Anything else to show off your builds:
    I don't have any "evidence" of my building skills since it has only been my second month of playing Minecraft in a years time. but i would like to prove it by having someone give me a task and completing it in a certain time. and i will make a few small builds on my creative plot to show off the different things im able to make.

Guidelines to follow for application builds:
    - You must be the one who built it or at least 90% of it
    I tend to build on my own, but i wont say no to working with other builders.
    - Each project must be a different style
    I agree as it also keeps more interest into building for a while.
    - Each project must be nothing smaller than a 20x20 plot,
    No comment
    - Do not use a shader or a texture pack
    i already play without any of this.
    - Try to be original
    No comment
    - If they are on our server, include where we can find them

Not yet, but i will try to build somewhere on the server. (on creative.)

2. BadSkyx

BadSkyx Active Member

You shouldn't apply if you don't have any builds to show off. First make some buildings then post them here. :)