Other Builder Rank Consideration

Discussion in 'Builds' started by Adopolus, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Adopolus

Adopolus New Member

Screen Shot 2017-06-06 at 8.14.24 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 7.48.18 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 7.52.13 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 10.44.39 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 3.11.29 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 3.10.22 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 3.16.00 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 3.15.29 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 3.15.52 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 3.15.19 PM.png [​IMG][​IMG]
    My name is equilbrium on the PhanaticMC server.
    I have worked with world edit mostly.
    I have worked with voxelsnipper before (a long time ago, still remember some commands :))
    Yes I do Terraform
    My speciality is interior, buildings and statues. And i love little builds.
    I work well with others and i have been doing that for 10 years, when I work in a team I always think about everyone I work with and how all the team can achieve success and what to improve on in the future. Together Everyone Achieves More.
    Do /plot tp equilbrium The first one is the statue of liberty, second is a old rustic house, third is a American cafe, fourth is a modern home and lastly are the interior of the homes and cafe.

UPDATE!
    New Pirate ship i added on another creative plot on another server because i didn't have enough room

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Chalthy

Chalthy New Member

The structures you've made are a nice start, but my suggestion is that you maybe could start with some bigger projects and/or start adding more details to your builds. I think the interiors you've made are very easy to make, but if you keep practicing (in structures and interiors) then I think you'll come further than you are right now. I wish you the best of luck.

3. Adopolus

Adopolus New Member

Sure thing!

4. Adopolus

Adopolus New Member

Thanks!

5. Blujitsu

Blujitsu Member

These comments are for builders only :)

I wouldn't worry about building a full map or anything, just show you can build with other styles- such as medieval, modern, futuristic, or something else. The best portfolios are very diverse and give us a few different styles. Give something new a try, even if it's out of your comfort zone. It doesn't need to be perfect.

6. Adopolus

Adopolus New Member

Here are some more builds Blujitsu and Chalthy. Sorry the dang image doesn't want to load up.
    Instead just do /plot tp equilbrium and see my new builds.
    There in the sky above my plot. Please look at them

7. Adopolus

Adopolus New Member

Here are some more builds Blujitsu and Chalthy. Sorry the dang image doesn't want to load up.
    Instead just do /plot tp equilbrium and see my new builds.
    There in the sky above my plot. Please look at them

• Like Like x 1
  8. Adopolus

Adopolus New Member

Thank you, all of you!

9. Adopolus

Adopolus New Member

So i've updated my plot and re-designed new interior for the new builds in the sky.

10. Whiist

Whiist ‚ú®Administrator‚ú® Staff Member

11. AF2

AF2 New Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Blujitsu

Blujitsu Member

The new builds are very nice, and the crane is really cool. The WW1 builds also deserve an honorable mention; I love the tanks, and the trench design is also cool. I think you have a lot of potential and I'd love to see you on the team :)

13. Adopolus

Adopolus New Member

There is also a military base i'm currently making on DearDeaths plot because i don't have any more room on mine. Its a warp, /warp DearEq

14. sunwolfx

sunwolfx Active Member

Do NOT tag builders in your builder application, this makes me want to ignore your application further. We get around to them when we have time, not when YOU expect us to. Also, do NOT post multiple replies, use the "edit" tool to edit your posts.
    These builds have much to be desired. Anyone can do interior like that, and those builds you posted look like they hardly took any time. Please submit something of a map sizing- something larger, and I realize in your application you said you like little builds, but if you've looked at all at any of the builds for maps like for kitpvp, skywars, infection, etc, you'll see we don't do many small builds and everything is large scale.

15. Adopolus

Adopolus New Member

Crud Im so sorry, I'll try again though also sunwolfx did u go see my military base?

Last edited: May 4, 2017