Prison Buying Plots

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lord_Of_Llamaz, May 12, 2019.

?

Do we start selling plots for Prison?

1. Yes

60.0%
  2. No

40.0%
  1. Lord_Of_Llamaz

Lord_Of_Llamaz Active Member

What is your suggestion?
    I suggest that the store starts selling plots just like Creative.

Why do we need this? or What made you post this suggestion?
    We need this because I'd personally, and probably others, want to expand more and have more space.

What are the possible negative aspects of your suggestion?
    The bad thing about this suggestion is it will cost you memory because of how the plot world is infinite?

What are the positive aspects of your suggestion?
    The good thing about this suggestion is we get bigger plots and more to expand, and PhanaticD makes more money!

How can this suggestions be achieved on the server?
    This can be done by doing whatever you did to Creative to be able to sell plots.

2. Justttin

Justttin Well-Known Member

tbh i think the only people that would buy plots are lower ranked people and not titan and gods because titans get 6 and gods get 9, what are you gonna need more than 9 plots for? and the lower ranked people would probably rather buy a rank or save up until they get enough money to rankup instead of buying another plot

3. Lord_Of_Llamaz

Eh I could see Gods and Titans making massive things bigger than 6 and 9 plots

4. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

if i see other ppl saying they would get it maybe otherwise not rly worth setting up

5. Lord_Of_Llamaz

@Kazeroni could you explain why you voted no?

6. Kazeroni

Kazeroni Member

because i agree with justin, the only people who would really complain about this are none-ranks as elite+ all get more than 1 plot. 6-9 plots is a huge space, you can make pretty much anything, even if you bought extra plots the max merge is 9 so you wouldn't be able to expand either way. no one really complains about this so there's no point for phan to go out of his way. People/non-ranks can always get their friends, relatives etc to log on and merge with them if it was that much of an issue i guess

7. Ace15dx

Ace15dx Active Member

-1 I agree with Justin and Kaz, I have a max plot merge and honestly it’s huge, you don’t really need more space. As they already mentioned only people with no extra plots would want to buy more.

I do love wasting money on here but it’s been only really worth it if there’s no limit to how many plots can merge