Bending Changable flags for members in protected areas.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ThisIsOllie, Feb 19, 2020.

?

What are your thoughts about this suggestion?

1. I like it, so yes!

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. I'd rather not have this added to bending and/or other servers that use protection blocks.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ThisIsOllie

ThisIsOllie Member

What is your suggestion?
    There's currently the possibility to change flags for non-members in protected areas (made by protection blocks), but what if it was also possible to change flags for members themselves? For example; if I wanted to build a city for members to enter only, I do want them to be able to enter, unlike non-members, but then they will automatically gain many permissions, such as building ones, which I don't want. Therefore a similar command to WorldGuard could be made: /ps flag <flag> [-g (non-)members] [modifier]. So there would be two options possible: non-members and members. Ivaro created a suggestion to add an extra rank with specific permissions, but I think this is more customizable.

Why do we need this? or What made you post this suggestion?
    We need this because this could be very useful, like renting out houses in self-made cities or such. I'm very sure there are many examples I could make to this suggestion, but I'll leave that part to you.

What are the possible negative aspects of your suggestion?
    The bad thing about this suggestion is that the command could be very hard to remember and because of that could be explained in /ps help. Perhaps coding this in would seem very hard, but you can simply connect it to the existing WorldGuard command.

What are the positive aspects of your suggestion?
    The good thing about this suggestion is that this makes your claimings more customizable and people could perhaps enjoy themselves more with this being added.

How can this suggestions be achieved on the server?
    This can be done by linking the existing /rg flag command to the /ps system in some sort of way, I'm sure this can be figured out when it's going to be worked on.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
  2. ThisIsOllie

ThisIsOllie Member

3. Kingsx_

Kingsx_ New Member

I have a self made city my self and I agree with this suggestion it would be really useful

4. S6ad0w

S6ad0w Member

+1 this would be great

5. Ivarr

Ivarr Active Member

+1 sounds cool

6. S6ad0w

S6ad0w Member

Also if we could have it also on other servers, thatd be great too