Bending Changes For Earthbending Moves

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ThePixelGuy, Feb 10, 2019.

1. ThePixelGuy

ThePixelGuy New Member

As an earthbender, I would suggest (from easiest to hardest):
    •Increase the damage done by earthkick by one,
    •Fix EarthArmor being disabled with metalcables grab just like AvState or whatever it is,
    •Let dustcloud actually blind people,
    •Let the bender quit metalcables with just equipping the ninth slot (as of now, you have to punch with it),
    •Make shockwave's left click attack stronger than holding shift,
    •increase earthsmash velocity and distance,
    •Increase lavadisc velocity and make it go through entities (so it can actually hit, not work just as a fast lava source for lavathrow, you currently have no way of dealing damage with it to a swift bender),
    •Make earthtrap (or earthgrab, sorry for the inconvenience. rarely use them and I haven't played for a long time) work like a projectile instead of a plant line going over blocks, Its nearly impossible to use against swift benders.

I just copy & pasted from the discord, pretty busy with irl these days, sorry about that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Shookified

Shookified Active Member

+1 but could you also increase shockwaves shift cooldown by like 2-3 seconds? I feel that this would help stop the people who constantly spam it.

3. Ivaro

Ivaro Member

•Increase the damage done by earthkick by one,
    Sure
    •Fix EarthArmor being disabled with metalcables grab just like AvState or whatever it is,
    Yup
    •Let dustcloud actually blind people,
    If it’s not too long
    •Let the bender quit metalcables with just equipping the ninth slot (as of now, you have to punch with it),
    No, what if you accidently scroll one time and it goes on that slot?
    •Make shockwave's left click attack stronger than holding shift,
    Yup
    •increase earthsmash velocity and distance,
    Distance ok. Velocity is fine imo though?
    •Increase lavadisc velocity and make it go through entities (so it can actually hit, not work just as a fast lava source for lavathrow, you currently have no way of dealing damage with it to a swift bender),
    If you learn to use lavadisc well it can be almost like flux. It turns the floor into lava
    •Make earthtrap (or earthgrab, sorry for the inconvenience. rarely use them and I haven't played for a long time) work like a projectile instead of a plant line going over blocks, Its nearly impossible to use against swift benders.
    No please not lavatrappers are already worse enough without that

4. Ivaro

Ivaro Member

That wouldnt really help for the ones who just launch themselves

• Agree Agree x 1