Bending Combat Warps

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RoJoBad, Mar 13, 2019 at 7:56 PM.

Tags:
  1. RoJoBad

RoJoBad Member

What is your suggestion?
    I suggest that the area where you get transported from stepping on the gold plated warps in spawn have a 5x5 block area where it's unbreakable and no pvp, but also a 10 second window where you have to leave the area or you will die.

Why do we need this? or What made you post this suggestion?
    We need this because people are either warp camping to get their target or just being obnoxious and either tearing up the ground where you get teleported or building around it to trap people.

What are the possible negative aspects of your suggestion?
    The bad thing about this suggestion is the players who warp camp wont like it.

What are the positive aspects of your suggestion?
    The good thing about this suggestion is if you see a person waiting for you, you can stay inside, die, then go around to avoid getting killed, also, no more falling in a hole when you get teleported.

How can this suggestions be achieved on the server?
    This can be done by adding the same protection at the /warp air,fire,water,earth at the place you get warped to from the gold plates.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Shookified

Shookified Active Member

+1 sounds amazing! Ide love to see a bedrock platform where each of the pressure plates teleport to that players would not be able to build on. Maybe disable bending in the bedrock platform idk but I think the idea of having a unbreakable platform that players can’t damage / edit is great.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019 at 11:56 PM
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. RaptorKillz

RaptorKillz New Member

+1, but maybe instead of dying, when you spawn in that 5x5 area you have 5 seconds or so of immunity.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Panduuuu

Panduuuu Member

+1 It's indeed annoying to get attacked when you just got teleported :/

• Cookie Cookie x 1
  5. TFORTNT

TFORTNT Member

-1 there shouldn’t be a 5x5 area in spawn with no bending, that can just get annoying as people may just stay in there when they get out of combat. At least for the spawn, the players would have to climb to get up there. I’d be fine with players getting 5 seconds of immunity when spawning in though.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

just go fast

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. RoJoBad

RoJoBad Member

Taking small bits of the people who commented, what about a 5x5 area of bedrock at the warp points, and when you use the warp (step on the gold plates inside spawn) you get 5 seconds of immunity?

8. TFORTNT

TFORTNT Member

No 5x5 pad. If there is a bedrock area where you are airblasting around at and you can hit a red stained glass barrier then I’m instantly out. I would say I agree with phanaticD suggestion and that would be to just go fast. I’ve never found this annoying whether I was water or air.

9. RoJoBad

RoJoBad Member

I'm not saying it should have the same protection like spawn. The bedrock is so that it can have a small flat unbreakable surface to teleport at that no one can build on. The immunity is what you get when you use the warp pads.

The only reason you say no is because no one targets you and waits at the warp point. I'm making this suggestion for people who do. I've seen alot of people get attacked right when they get teleported.