crazy gaming286s ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Jasper_bruton, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Jasper_bruton

Jasper_bruton New Member

username: crazy gaming286
    type of ban: perm ban
    reason of ban: greifing with fire
    why should i be unbanned: the thing is so on the server me and some of my friends have started our own mc country's. and we created this thing called the mcwa (minecraft world association). but they voted me out of it. so i got angry and there was a 10x5 wool flag that i burned down because i was angry. but the next day that stopped but my friend Dylard1 reported me for the fire and i got perm banned. also my three star trek ships where on my plot and i spend a lot of time creating them. please comment if the plots get deleted or not. thank you!
    banned by: @PhanaticD
    server banned on: pocket creative club
    status on server: member
    is ban corect: well sorta the thing is the fire was a 10x5 fire and i got permanently banned for a small fire that dose not spread

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Dylard1

Dylard1 New Member

I actually put out the fire so the fire wouldn't spread any more. Also the reason why we didn't want you in the MCWA is because many of the members found you where disrespectful to them. Also TheGermanGeek was the one who banned you. I also just wanted it to be a 100 day Temp-Ban but ~Germanii already banned crazy, and ~Germanii can't unban people.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020