Discord appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by dpeanut1, Jun 8, 2021.

1. dpeanut1

dpeanut1 New Member

1. Current username and if changed username when banned if different than current
    Peanut.#1738 is my discord
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2. What are you appealing? (Perm ban, Tempban, Mute, ipban)

Perm Ban
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3. What were you banned for? Post the exact message presented upon trying to log in, or the message showed on the ban management page.

You were banned from PhanaticMC | overstepping the line, http://prntscr.com/13ktuem you had plenty of warnings
    4. What is your rank on any of our servers? Guest/Member/Donor (please only state one)

Member, have element master.
    5. Do you think this ban is correct?

I do think I had it coming, although about the final straw, I don't know if I misread but I never saw in the rules "No saying anything about p2w"
    6. Why should your ban be reversed?

I'm having problems where I cant get on the server, I wanna be informed. I don't think saying "Skygrid P2W" Is against the rules, If it is, my fault. After being muted I think I learned my lesson. I had many warnings which I did take and try not to break any more rules, but I did not know saying Skygrid p2w was against them.
    I have learned my lesson and I will no longer break any rules.
    7. Please tag the staff member who banned you (use an @ before their name)(if console banned you, tag PhanaticD)

@Tamba I think, they had a bias against me because they thought I called them stupid which I clearly didn't and explained clearly to them, which got me the "almost banned" role.

2. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

Yea couldn't make it any more obvious you should try to behave, and you didn't so I don't think trying to excuse it away is going to work here

3. dpeanut1

dpeanut1 New Member

??? Can u rephrase that? Didn't really understand.

4. PhanaticD

you are trying to convince us what you did wasnt "technically in the rules"

we dont need to be convinced of that, you were already on thin ice and should have been behaving instead of stirring up shit

5. dpeanut1

dpeanut1 New Member

Like I said, I was only on thin ice because of a lie. I typed below dumb because I saw marry typing, which was obviously a joke cuz we were joking a while. Got me the "almost banned" Role. Not my fault tamba thought I was talking to them.

6. tamba3

tamba3 Admin Staff Member

I am not biased against anyone. I also don't hold grudges. Indeed, I consider myself a fair and honest staff member. It takes a lot for me to get to the point of muting or banning someone.

The 'almost banned' role was not given by me.

Negativity towards the server is considered server disrespect (part of the general server rules). This can include, but is not limited to, calling the server 'dead' or 'p2w'

All you had to do was to make a sincere apology instead of trying to make excuses to justify your actions.

7. PhanaticD

its not even just that, most every other interaction with you hasnt been good

8. dpeanut1

dpeanut1 New Member

I'm not saying you gave me it, Im saying the reason I got it is because you told phan I called you dumb.

9. PhanaticD

It's not, it's because of how you had been acting in total

10. dpeanut1

dpeanut1 New Member

I thought I was pretty chill honestly.

• Funny Funny x 1