discord ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by essa_x, Jul 18, 2020.

1. essa_x

essa_x New Member

1. Current username and if changed username when banned if different than current
    essa_x

2. What are you appealing? (Perm ban, Tempban, Mute, ipban)

i believe it's a permanent ban, and it's on phanatic's discord.

3. What were you banned for? Post the exact message presented upon trying to log in, or the message showed on the ban management page.
    i just get a notification from discord that says "looks like you've been banned!"

4. What is your rank on any of our servers? Guest/Member/Donor (please only state one)
    member.

5. Do you think this ban is correct?
    yes. i'm assuming i was banned because i use temporary discord accounts instead of a permanent one, and i wouldn't leave the discord server before closing the app, so i must've flooded the server with a bunch of my accounts.

6. Why should your ban be reversed?
    initially i figured that the accounts would disappear once i closed the app (since i would lose access to the account then), so it wasn't until i was banned that i realized i need to leave the server before logging off so that i don't have a bunch of accounts on the server. that was totally my bad, but i know now to leave the server before logging off, so that i don't have multiple accounts.

7. Please tag the staff member who banned you (use an @ before their name)(if console banned you, tag PhanaticD)
    i'm not sure who banned me. @PhanaticD

thank you!

2. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

what is your discord username

3. essa_x

essa_x New Member

they were temporary accounts, so I'm assuming I was IP banned. my usernames always had 'essa' in them, though I'm not sure that's much help lol. again, I think my IP was banned, because I can't get on the discord at all, even without an account.

4. PhanaticD

that doesnt really help me find it

5. essa_x

essa_x New Member

it was a while ago that it told me I was banned, so I'm not sure which username it would've been :/ if there's no way that you can find my account via my IP or something, then you might not be able to find it at all. thanks for looking into it anyways

6. PhanaticD

I cant search by IP

7. essa_x

essa_x New Member

ah ok. thanks for looking into it

8. PhanaticD

just tell me the usernames and ill be able to help

9. essa_x

essa_x New Member

i can't remember the numbers that followed the usernames, only the fact that they all were just called 'essa.' since they were temp accounts, i didn't bother memorizing the numbers because i lose access to them once i log off.