Bending Dustcloud Nerf

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Yojoo, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Yojoo

Yojoo Member

What is your suggestion?
    I suggest that dustcloud's cooldown gets increased to 15 seconds

Why do we need this? or What made you post this suggestion?
    Right now, players can constantly spam dustcloud, giving them almost permanent invisibility. Dustcloud is like shadowsuit, except for that you can sprint, switch slots, attack - do everything but your opponent can't see you. Dustcloud has a 5 decond cooldown right now, but it lasts for 4 seconds, so by the time the dustcloud wears off, the player has to wait 1 second before they can use it again - which obviously isn't much. Making the cooldown 15 seconds would hopefully balance this move out.

What are the possible negative aspects of your suggestion?
    People who spam dustcloud might get sad *cough cough Jip*

What are the positive aspects of your suggestion?
    Fights would be shorter (people won't need move away when their opponent dustclouds), and the move would become balanced.

How can this suggestions be achieved on the server?
    Change dustcloud's cooldown to 15 seconds

2. Phoenix

Phoenix Member

-1. Not many people use dustcloud as is, nerfing it that hard would make it basically unviable, and is better reserved for other, more broken moves. *cough* metalclips *cough*

3. Shad7860

Shad7860 Active Member

Litteraly seen 1 person using it this whole past week. Sure, that 1 person is a bit tedious, but he's not exactly subtle about using that invisibility. I don't think this is nessecary simply because it's hardly used to begin with and therefore barely an issue.

Not to mention, targetting suggestions at specific people to nerf them in particular isn't exactly a good move

4. Yojoo

Yojoo Member

You haven't been playing bending enough. There has been a large increase in ppl using it and it's stupidly overpowered/annoying

5. Yojoo

Yojoo Member

Oh no I have to wait like 10 seconds before I get invisibility again

6. Phoenix

Phoenix Member

It's really not hard to counter, just do a wide attack into the area you saw them last and it'll reveal them instantly, e.g. mudsurge.

Also I've been playing bending a lot recently and I've only seen one person use it as well. I still won that fight fairly quickly, because it's really not as overpowered as you make it out to be.

7. ThisIsOllie

ThisIsOllie Active Member

nope -1, sry. dustcloud is not very powerful so

8. Yojoo

Yojoo Member

Ok when I said it was op I wasn't thinking straight. It's just downright annoying