Bending Elytra Boosting

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AntonGame, Mar 11, 2018.

?

Do you want optional Elytra Boosting?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. AntonGame

AntonGame New Member

What is your suggestion?
    I suggest that elytra boosting is enabled ONLY for players without Bending on.

Why do we need this? or What made you post this suggestion?
    We need this because as of now only Air Benders can Elytra boost using various abilities and I would like the ability to use the legendary Elytra properly

What are the possible negative aspects of your suggestion?
    The bad thing about this suggestion is that a lot of people would turn off bending for this but it is entirely their choice - sacrifice bending for movement.

What are the positive aspects of your suggestion?
    The good thing about this suggestion is people will definitely like it and they will be able to acc use Elytra PROPERLY if they want to sacrifice their Bending (either temporarily or permanent)

How can this suggestions be achieved on the server?
    This can be done by using some commands to check for a player having Bending ON and if that comes out as negative then it enables boosting! Likewise adding a cooldown from after you dis-engage in combat to when you can actually use this feature would really help (As Orsidian helped point out)

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  2. Orsidian

Orsidian Member

-1 Running is just too easy with this.

3. AntonGame

AntonGame New Member

Honestly not sure what your point is here. Like I said in the thread that some people can sacrifice their Bending for proper Elytra flight and some will not want that sacrifice - it is your choice, so I don't understand what you can complain about here. And also only AirBenders actually get buffs when they run so other benders are at a loss here so they might want this to be added. Once more, it is a choice that the players can make, and I take it that your choice is No. That both benefits you AND puts you at a loss at the same time. I just think that players should have this choice for themselves.

4. Orsidian

Orsidian Member

What I'm saying is that once you get out of combat, you just quickly toggle bending and vanish. One element having this is too much.
    However: If there was a minimum amount of time since combat till this could be used, I am 100% fine with it.

5. AntonGame

AntonGame New Member

Then I think we should add that too! Seriously the cooldown would make this even better!

6. rpd2643

rpd2643 Member

-1 elytras shouldnt even be for spawn same as moxxi and shoom because it gives the user an advantage in pvp which is unfair

7. mandown

mandown Active Member

-1 seems like a useless thing to add