Bending Elytras Back in Spawn

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Th0t_Hunter, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Th0t_Hunter

Th0t_Hunter Member

What is your suggestion?
    I suggest that elytras are added back to spawn.

Why do we need this? or What made you post this suggestion?
    We need this because elytras are actually VERY similar to the glider in the actual show, however only avatars/airbenders will be able to use them so it is fair, there could also be a time limit you are allowed in the air such as one minute of flight before it stops working and then goes on a 2m cool down.

What are the possible negative aspects of your suggestion?
    The bad thing about this suggestion is some people may not feel it is fair but with the fact that only avatars and air benders can use it it wouldn't be VERY OP.

What are the positive aspects of your suggestion?
    The good thing about this suggestion is it will make the server more like the show and make it more fun for players.

How can this suggestions be achieved on the server?
    This can be done by removing the ban on the elytra, and introducing a time limit for how long you can fly for.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Shad7860

Shad7860 Member

You cant make items element specific for as far as I know.

For the rest of this comment; I've said this on a different thread so Im not gonna bother writing it again so have fun reading a copypaste.

At first I was against banning it too but now that it has been banned for a while I see the benefits of it. Spawn pvp is about your personal abilities, not who has better items. If everyone got access to elytra, the relative 'balance' that we have now will be thrown into complete disarray.

firebenders will spam lightning with it because firejet doesnt allow charging it while riding anymore, not to mention itll take away one of their weaknesses, fall damage. Giving them an edge.

Airbenders and spirits will be able to travel at mach 10 with barely any effort, which will only make running more of a problem as well as broken agility.

Earthbenders, waterbenders and possibly chiblockers become far more mobile than they are meant to be. Not to mention negating the elements' fall damage weaknesses.

Big -1 from me. Keep that thing away from spawn, its fine the way it is as a utility item.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1