esssaaaah dude

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by essa_fenix, Dec 7, 2020.

?

best restaurant ever?

1. culver's

2. culver's

3. culver's

4. culver's

5. culver's

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. essa_fenix

essa_fenix New Member

forgive me, I'm bored.

Name?
    essa!
    Gender? am gorl
    What would you do if you were the opposite of your gender? ehm maybe try to sing really low notes because i can't sing very low now.
    Rank? am just a smol member.
    Which server do you prefer? minigames!
    How long have you been playing? three or four years on this server, and about six years on minecraft.
    How often are you online and for how long? a couple times a week, for a couple of minutes or for a few hours depending on who's online. I haven't been on much recently, tho. been busy.
    Biggest accomplishment on this server? ehm I have married many men many times.
    Best thing that ever happened to you? going to summer camp last year.
    Worst thing that ever happened to you? the entire year of 2018.
    Words/Phrases you say frequently? "yessa," good gosh," "golly geebers," "oh boy," "oops," and I have sung bohemian rhapsody multiple times a day every single day for years. tis my default song.
    Your greatest fear? my great rational fear is being alone, my greatest irrational fear is vomit.
    Most recent embarassing thing that happened to you? accidentally threw my retainers in the garbage and had to dig through the full garbage can at three o'clock in the morning.
    Favorite member(s) who plays on this server and why? ah most people haven't been on recently so I'll say who comes to mind first; juan, sab, cloud, marcel, jcee, conno, and I would say modernizing but he would just tell me to shut up.
    Favorite Animal? dogs!
    Favorite Color? blue or yellow.
    Favorite Song? best friend by rex orange county.
    Favorite Book? the selection series by kiera cass.
    Favorite Movie? black panther or pretty much any marvel movie.
    Favorite TV Show? shark tank.
    Favorite item/block? I like terracotta.
    Favorite mob? phantoms because I deliberately do not allow my friends to sleep on our server just so they get attacked by those things and get mad at me. that, or bees because I always hit them and that also ticks my friends off.
    Favorite update? idk maybe 1.16.
    Favorite vacation spot? not a fan of vacationing, but I was in the middle of nowhere in utah once at night and the stars were very pretty.
    Favorite place to be alone? in the car omg. there is nothing better than driving long distances alone. the only time I've felt ok in the last nine months was when I was driving down country roads, blasting music and singing at the top of my lungs. there's nothing better.
    Favorite things to do with your spare time? reading, drawing, writing, singing, or playing instruments.
    Favorite person you enjoy spending time with? my best friend.
    Favorite biome? the badlands.
    Favorite thing to do when nobody is looking? sing in me car.
    Something that made you laugh ridiculously hard. was sleep deprived and trying to recall the names of david and goliath from the Bible at three o'clock in the morning. kept confusing them with samson and delilah. saying random names aloud in an attempt to remember, then confidently blurting out "damson and galilah!" isn't really funny thinking back on it, but I laughed for like a half an hour straight when it happened.
    Something you wish was added to vanilla Minecraft. airplanes!
    Something you wish existed. a culver's in my backyard.
    Something you wish was still around. a world without a pandemic.
    Something you wish this server had or had at some point and want back. the friends I played with in 2018-2019.
    Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for. drawing.

If you're in school:
    Favorite Class?
    lunch.
    In any sports? HAHAHAHA
    Worst class? physics. I hate it with every fiber of my being.
    Worst grade you have ever gotten? a 0% in fourth grade.
    Any Accomplishments throughout highschool? (Sports-wise or Academically) got tenth place in a national rocketry competition then got to build a rocket alongside nasa in a separate competition.
    What do you do when you're bored in class? watch youtube videos.
    Are you a procrastinator or get it done right away type student? depends on the project.
    Are you an overachiever or under achiever? overachiever.
    Do you have a job? kinda.
    Where do you see yourself ten years into the future? dead probably lol
    School Project that made you proud of yourself? nasa, baby.

(´・Д・)」 that is all I have to say. goodbye.

2. xgoky

xgoky Active Member

sorry to say it but the inside of culvers smells like horrible

3. essa_fenix

essa_fenix New Member

I can't say i can recall what the inside of a culver's smells like but because of my unwavering loyalty to my bae i am obligated to disagree

4. xgoky

xgoky Active Member

simp

5. essa_fenix

essa_fenix New Member

i am a simp for culver's and i am not ashamed