gehy - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Gehy, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Gehy

Gehy New Member

1. Banned Players Username: gehy

2. What are you appealing?: Perm ban

3. What were you banned for?: Auto ban for something said in chat, "violation in kitpvp". Not sure if y'all want me to say it on the forums but if you want me to for the appeal I can if you ask me to. But if you decide to check yourself it was a harmless joke to a friend and we were the only 2 people on the server at the time, I just wasn't aware that certain words could permban you.

4. What is your rank on any of our servers?: God

5. Do you think this ban is correct?: Obviously it was, since what I said should not be said in a global chat, however it was a friend and I at the time.

6. Why should your ban be reversed?: I know my rep around here isn't 10/10, but I haven't been here in a while and I'm not nearly as petty and aggravating as I once was, I've grown as a person in the last year or two and I'm curious to see what's been happening here since it's one of the first servers I started on Minecraft. So I do apologize for problems in the past and inappropriate things said that caused my ban.

7. Please tag the staff member who banned you: @PhanaticD

2. Gehy

Gehy New Member

so um

bump

3. Gehy

Gehy New Member

am I just being avoided

4. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

appeal is denied, you can buy a unban

5. Gehy

Gehy New Member

yall do I still need to buy an unban bc im bored but yaknow money tight with this stupid RONA so can I just resubmit this appeal and not go thru the efforts of another whole appeal bc oof

and if I still gotta buy an unban just tell me so I can hop on out till I feel like buying one

6. Gehy

Gehy New Member

im taking it im forced 2 buy an unban

sigh