Get a render! (pt.2)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Ithirul, May 9, 2017.

1. Ithirul

Ithirul Active Member

Yo.
    If you just wanna get to the renders and don't care about my story, just don't read the text between black bars.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For people who don't know about me (probably all of you by now), I made a thread back in 2014 where I would take requests from people and make them renders for absolutely free (check below to see examples) (old post can be found here: https://phanaticmc.com/threads/get-a-render-closed.12834/ ).
    Due to circumstances beyond my control, that thread had to be closed indefinitely. But now, after 3 years, I can come back to making more renders. So, instead of reviving that old thread, I decided to make another.
    This time tho, I'll make it more simple as there were some confussions in the first thread with skins 'n' some other stuff.
    That's...basically it. Nothing more, nothing less. Thank you for reading, and continue reading to know how to get your free render.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    First of all, a few examples of what I can do:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now I will explain a couple important things you should know before asking for a render:
    • You can use your render however you want, and so will I (I might post it on my DeviantArt).
    • If you have a world you want me to use (e.g. a house in your minecraft world) you will have to upload the world folder as a .zip or .rar and attach it in your form.
    • Use this to tell me which skins to use.
    • If you want me to use a specific texture pack, provide it with your form in a .zip/.rar. Otherwise, I will use the default texture pack.
    • In the "Scene details" part, be as detailed as possible, from the world scene (normal, nether, end), to the smallest detail (pose, facial expressions..). Anything you don't say I'll consider it as your consent for me to do whatever I feel like doing.
    • BE PATIENT.
    The form is a lot simpler than in the other thread:
    -------------------------------------------------------------

In-Game Name:

Does your skin use Steve or Alex arms?

Scene details:
    That's basically it. Just fill the form up, wait for me to give you the "ok" and patiently wait for me to do it. I'll edit and post a "render list" when people start asking for them.

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  2. tutkiller

tutkiller Member

May I ask what do you use for rendering those 3d projects? I'm receiving mentor lessons for 3d working upon next school term, so might start soon already. Who knows, maybe I would learn something while doing minecraft renders!

3. Ithirul

Ithirul Active Member

I definitely recommend doing whatever you like. If it's minecraft renders, so be it. I've learnt a lot doing these.
    As for the software, I'm currently using Cinema 4D which, in my opinion, has the best UI for starters.
    I also recommend trying Maya and 3DS Max, both are very powerful tools when used correctly. Use either the one you feel most comfortable with, or the one you'll be using in school.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. wOLvArINe

wOLvArINe Active Member

These are beautiful! Mind me asking for one?

In-Game Name: Wolvvvv (Recently changed username, if that does not work then try the username WolvEatsChicken, my former username.)

Scene details: Could she be bent down in a field of chickens, hugging them and fawning over their cuteness? I'm a big chicken person. The chickens can be doing some funny poses and gestures, such as wearing MLG shades, doing cartwheels, and whatever you feel should go in there. I have no specific map for this, just a naturally generated field with the default texture pack is fine.

Thanks for taking your time to do this!

5. Ithirul

Ithirul Active Member

Accepted. I'll post it here when I finish. I'll tag you.
    I also love chickens :).
    Just to be sure, check the file I attached and confirm this is the skin you want me to use.

Attached Files:

6. wOLvArINe

wOLvArINe Active Member

Thank you so much!
    And yes, that is the skin :).

7. Ithirul

Ithirul Active Member

@WolvEatsChicken
    [​IMG]
    Here you go. If there's something you wanna change, just tell me.
    To be honest, I wanted to add more details, chickens etc, but I couldn't.
    I'm waiting to receive a PC and, until then, I'm forced to do these in a crappy laptop, and the program uses too much ram when there's a lot going on in the scene. It froze the laptop and forced me to restart like 8 times lol.

• Cookie Cookie x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. wOLvArINe

wOLvArINe Active Member

Thank you so much! I'm sorry for the hassle, and this looks incredible.
    chicken behind me just like: get out broseph

9. Ithirul

Ithirul Active Member

I'm glad you like it! And don't worry about it, I was expecting it to freeze a couple times. Laptop processors aren't powerful at all.
    Also, you have a chicken in your head. Idk why, to be honest.

10. wOLvArINe

wOLvArINe Active Member

0:

11. Ace15dx

Ace15dx Member

Hey, can you please do a render for me, I wanted someone to do something like this for me for a while but I never met someone who could.
    In-Game Name: Ace15dx

Does your skin use Steve or Alex arms?
    Steve

Scene details: Well most people ask for a fun render and things like that, but I wanted to depict almost like a battlefield. I love using the bow so I want to depict an image of me shooting. I was thinking of the scenery being some sort of battle scarred land, I am on a rooftop. I don't know if you know what Attack on Titan is but I wanted two Swords in their holder. I will provide some picture later on. And then basically me holding a bow sideways jumping off the rooftop while aiming my bow. Almost like assassins creed styled jump, except me shooting while I'm in the sky. A lot of people fully geared in diamond armor are waiting for me under me and I am under-geared except for the two swords and the bow. It would also be cool to see me having a dual axe behind my back in an X shaped design with the two heads of the Axes appearing almost like wings just above my shoulders. I was considering this be shown from a side view in a slightly tilted angle so that its not behind me, but its also not exactly to my side, it displays all my weaponry along with part of my face and the soldiers below. Any war terrain works and good luck and thank you in advance.

12. Ithirul

Ithirul Active Member

Accepted.

13. Ithirul

Ithirul Active Member

@Ace15dx
    [​IMG]
    Sorry about the long wait. I wanted to do so much more, but alas I've had a lot of problems and didn't have time for 3D.
    I also didn't want to have you waiting for 1 month :c
    BTW, same thing as with Wolv, wanted to add more people but laptop would keep freezing lol.

14. tutkiller

tutkiller Member

In-Game Name: Tutkiller

Does your skin use Steve or Alex arms? He uses Steve's

Scene details:
    • Whole room will be blue like a bluescreen room, though with shadows/ambient occlusion to mark the corners if possible.
    • My skin looking through the Minecraft camera tool (believe you have access to that camera base on tripod).
    • View/perspective: About a block away from my left shoulder, facing me and partly the camera.
    • My character's animation will be like in the picture in the bottom of this post. He will pose like he is viewing the camera with both his hands, bending over a bit to look into it.
    • Remember to have a really close look on my character and the camera. I need this as a YouTube avatar, and it must be easy to recognise!
    P.S. from youtube guidelines, the avatar is to be as following:
    • JPG, GIF, BMP, or PNG file (no animated GIFs)
    • 800 X 800 px image (recommended)
    • Square or round image that renders at 98 X 98 px

Skin I want to be used: http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/5152880/olliequu/
    Picture reference from 4th point
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  15. Polo

Polo Member

In-Game Name: PoloFrost

Does your skin use Steve or Alex arms? Steve

Scene details: My character standing looking up at a snowy mountain with a frost sword in his hand. View is my chacter backwards with a snowy sword in his hand. Also large letters that look like they have frost on them saying PoloFrost. Also i want to use my current skin.

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  16. Ithirul

Ithirul Active Member

Both accepted. Will take some time tho, been busy lately.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Polo

Polo Member

Thank you sir

18. Endersquid

Endersquid New Member

IGN - endersquid88

Steve or Alex- Steve arms

Scene- I was wondering if you could add me into the scene just before Ezio preforms the leap of faith in assassins creed, with a smoky background. Could you add two swords onto my back aswell I think that would like kinda cool xD

Thanks

19. Ithirul

Ithirul Active Member

What do you mean by smoky background? Kinda like when a city is on fire and smoke comes out of windows and such?

20. Endersquid

Endersquid New Member

Yeah exactly like that!!!