GM MINI GOLF

Discussion in 'Creative' started by GMaster479, Jul 8, 2017.

1. GMaster479

GMaster479 New Member

GM MINI GOLF
    /warp golf on Creative
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The official thread for my original mini golf plot on creative. Feel free to post your scores, comments, or anything else here. I built this over a year ago now and have since improved upon it over time. Many people have played the course and have loved it so I wanted to make a dedicated post to it here. Below I have pictures of all 18 holes.

Holes 1-3
    These first three holes are fairly simple and you can even get a hole in one on two of them. The theme for these three holes is just normal.
    [​IMG]

Holes 4-6
    These next three holes are desert themed. Cactuses are featured on two holes and can eat your golf ball up if you aren't careful, while a desert tomb is featured on Hole 6.
    [​IMG]

Holes 7-9
    The lake themed holes include two of the toughest holes on the course. On 7 you have to hop on the lily pads to get a good score and Hole 8 has a river that sends you backward and can be frustrating. There is some relief on Hole 9 if you look around though.
    [​IMG]

Holes 10-12
    Go through the dark oak forest to start the back nine and find that trees get in your way. There are a few tricky shots and strategies that you will need to use to get the best scores on these dark holes.
    [​IMG]

Holes 13-15
    This snow covered barren winter wonderland has some wonderful holes. Try to sneak past the obstacles on 13 and 14 while making sure to make a nice swish on 15.
    [​IMG]

Holes 16-18
    These final nether themed holes are a fitting end to my course. Lava comes into play as you island hop and walk the plank. Meanwhile, 18 leaves you with an interesting decision that can decide the match if you don't know which way to go.
    [​IMG]

Thank you for visiting my mini golf course. Good luck getting the best score and finding the secret clubhouse entrance.

GMaster479

2. PaperMage

PaperMage Member

Nice mini golf course! It looks like you put a lot of time into it.

3. Superbadger11

Superbadger11 New Member

Ya I was there a week back and despite not getting the best of scores it was good fun need to go back and beat my score

4. Wolvarine

Wolvarine Well-Known Member

These are cute, I'll be sure to check some holes out, maybe try to conquer them muahaha

5. GMaster479

GMaster479 New Member

I'm glad everyone has enjoyed it. This mini golf course plot of mine is over a year old. I have done a lot of updates recently I wanted to note. First, some small updates to the main plot:

• I have updated the spawn point with the lime glazed terra cotta.
    • I have also updated all of the other paths with lime and white concrete.
    • The golf course, in general, has also gotten other aesthetic updates, including an igloo and a snow golem pen in the snow area, nether warts in the soul sand, and a practice green at the beginning.
    GM MEMBERGOLF
    warpmgolf.png
    Next, if you look at the roof of the clubhouse, you see a brand new 9 hole mini golf course. This course was designed by members of PhanaticMC that have really enjoyed my mini golf. They are credited with the design of the hole on the signs for the holes. You can play that course if you find the secret clubhouse entrance. The course itself is tricky but fun and I encourage every member to try it out.

GM WATERGOLF
    /warp wgolf
    warpwgolf.png
    Last, and certainly not least, I have created a new 18 hole course below the main course. You can find the entrance just off the spawn point for the plot through the iron trap doors. This new course has a blue water theme and uses sea lanterns and concrete. It has a similar layout to my original course I made a year before this one, except the difficulty has been turned up for this one. You can still get holes in one and you can still birdie every hole, but the shots need to be nearly perfect. This is a course specifically for those who know my mini golf well and want to try their luck with something a bit harder. The blue square in the middle will have a house of mine along with a large leaderboard and more guest rooms eventually. I hope you enjoy these updates and good luck mini golfing!