Guilds

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by _R3fResH_, Jul 6, 2021.

Tags:
  1. _R3fResH_

_R3fResH_ New Member

What is your suggestion?
    I suggest that a guild/factions/team (call it whatever you like) will be added to bending.

Why do we need this? or What made you post this suggestion?
    I think it will be cool to make groups with your friends , and I dont mean a faction server like every other one , I mean that you can create groups with your friends , and people can see your group and its members , and you can tp to members of your guild and enable a feature of not damaging them , not claiming lands and stuff like that in factions servers. I made this suggestion since today I played with my friends and I thought of how cool at it can be to not damage each other in the fighting area and share a guild.
    What are the possible negative aspects of your suggestion?
    The bad thing about this suggestion is that it can cause a problem of a group of players hunting 1 player and maybe fights between groups , other than that I dont see negative aspects.

What are the positive aspects of your suggestion?
    The good thing about this suggestion is that it can spice up bending and you can have more fun playing with your friends.

How can this suggestions be achieved on the server?
    This can be done by.. (if this is a plugin suggestion, include a link to the plugin here) I'm not a developer xD but I think something similar to the /marry features but under a group name..

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. melo

melo New Member

i agree!! <3 i love this idea