HypexBlade Builder Application

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by XxEl3ctricSkillz, Sep 14, 2019.

1. XxEl3ctricSkillz

XxEl3ctricSkillz New Member

Hello!
    My in-game name is Hypexblade and id love to apply for the builder rank!
    Im applying again since the builder ranks reset.

NOTE: I am 13 years old and im a legend on the server! I've been a builder on the server once but quit after a bit of time since my sister's wedding took place, and I didn't have time. Im applying again since im not that busy anymore. I have a few teams in mind I can join, they said if I make it I can join their team

Application Question and Answers

1) What is your In-game Name?
    My in-game Minecraft name is HypexBlade (If I change it I will add it to the thread)

2) What is your discord? (Builders will communicate/type chat on discord)
    My discord is @Hypexblade #7783

3) What is your timezone?

My timezone is Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)

4) Have you worked with Voxel Sniper/World edit before? If so, to what extent do you know how to use these?

I have worked with World Edit before. I know it very well. I use commands from //copy to //sphere or //flip //rotate. There are many World Edit commands I use! However, I don't have any experience with Voxel Sniper. I only have a legend on the server which doesn't permit me to use it. I've tried watching videos to help me but none of them summarize how it works well.

5) How active of a player are you, and how long have you been playing on PhanaticMC?
    I'm a very active player! I play a lot since I don't have the pressure of high school (Im in grade 8). I've been playing since I got Minecraft which is now 2 years+

6) What is your specialty? (Organics, terraforming, structures, etc)

My specialty is Terraforming and building the exterior of big structures. However, terraforming is my strongest skill. I can also do Interior, I do well in the interior part of building when I have access to commands like /heads or /furniture list.

7) What themes do you like to build? (Oriental, steampunk, medieval, gothic, etc.)

The themes I love to build is Fantasy and Medieval. I can also build oriental-themed builds if asked!

8) Why do you want to be a builder on PhanaticMC?

I want to be a builder on PhanaticMC to give back to this wonderful server. I think I have the potential to be on the team! I would always help out with the builds unless of course im busy.

9) What makes you stand out as a builder?
    I think the thing that makes me stand out as a builder is that I love to terraform! I noticed some builders don't terraform much so I'd love to make mountains and waterfalls and other beautiful terraformed builds for the server! As well, I am not applying for a builder just because "Why not" or "I have nothing to lose". I truly want builder and I want to help out! :)

10) Pictures/Videos/Anything else to show off your builds: (if they are on PhanaticMC which is highly recommended say how we can locate it in-game

I Have a total of Seven builds to show off. Some contain my terraforming! I'll note if they are on my plot. I hope you'll like them! :)

BUILDS

Build Number one: Medieval Castle/ Cathedral (Plot v Hypexblade 2)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Build Number Two: Terraformed Waterfall Mountain Range (Plot v Hypexblade 1)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Builder Number 3: Oriental Mystical Floating Island (Plot v Hypexblade 1)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Build Number 4:
    Lake Side House (Plot v Hypexblade 1)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Build Number 5:
    Medieval Abandonded House (Plot v Hypexblade 1)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Build Number 6:
    Saphire Kings Castle (Not found on my plot anymore)[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Build Number 7: My Dream Modern House (Plot v Hypexblade 1)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I Hope you Enjoyed
    My Builds!

That is my application for the builder! I hope you liked my builds and thank you for building this amazing server! If there are any problems with my application such as me forgetting to put something, please notify me!
    Thank you!

-Hypexblade

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  2. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

Looks good, I will check out your builds in game when I get a chance to

3. PhanaticD

PhanaticD Owner Staff Member

I am a bit concerned that you are inactive