I am mildly strange

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dairbeag, May 16, 2018.

1. Dairbeag

Dairbeag New Member

Name? Alisdair, my username on practically anything is based on that last half
    Age? 15
    Birthday? 12 oct 2002
    Timezone? Uk time- London time
    Gender? Mail
    What would you do if you were the opposite of your gender? The same stuff
    Rank? Member, possibly changing in the future
    Which server do you prefer? Survival and CTF when it isn't dead
    How long have you been playing? Since late 2014
    How often are you online and for how long? Quite a lot mostly in one hour bursts
    Biggest accomplishment on this server? Getting 100 kills in CTF
    Favorite event that occurs on the server? (Contests, Voting, Holiday Kits) I like getting OP stuff from leg keys
    Best thing that ever happened to you? Discovering the Minecraft demo on my bro's xbox
    Worst thing that ever happened to you? Being bullied about my hair but then shoving it right back at 'em. If you mess with me, I give back tenfold
    Words/Phrases you say frequently? "I can fix that", "BRO WHAT DA HELL" "No, I do want that" (in response to whenever my friend slaps my cap of saying "You don't want that."
    Your greatest fear? Not really anything. That creepy eel-man from Silverfin probs if he was real. Algar? Is that his name? I dunno m8
    Most recent embarassing thing that happened to you? I blew myself off of the map in CTF
    Favorite member(s) who plays on this server and why? Myuyuyu or Cottoncandyfnaf as they're fun to hang out with in-game
    Favorite Animal? Dawgs
    Favorite Color? Reyd
    Favorite Song? Including lyrics- American Pie, Without lyrics-End of the line soundtrack
    Favorite Book? Anything young bond-related
    Favorite Movie? One of the OG star wars ones. I'm not a big fan of the prequels.
    Favorite TV Show? Any documentary narrated by David Attenborough
    Favorite item/block? Tridents/TNT.. I love nuking villages. Those poor dudes never stand a chance
    Favorite mob? Wither, I like fighting them 30 at a time
    Favorite update? 1.12 with the concrete and concrete powder and 1.13 with da fishes and dolphins an tridents and stripped logs and craftable 6-sided logs
    Favorite vacation spot? The beach that I went to. Once.
    Favorite place to be alone? Under my bed, where I am right now; typing alone, forever alone..
    Favorite thing to do with your spare time? Stare at a screen all day doing nothing with my life
    Favorite person you enjoy spending time with? My friends, DUH
    Favorite biome? Savanna- first biome I spawned in on survival mode and is honestly great for building in
    Favorite tree? oddly specific, but probably giant jungle trees or acacia trees
    Favorite thing to do when nobody is looking? I bet you can guess ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Something that made you laugh ridiculously hard. Joking with my mum about a pigeon that was always sh*tting, which is basically what they already are
    Something you wish was added to vanilla minecraft. A less ez boss. They're too pushover atm
    Something you wish existed. People who liked the 1.9 update
    Something you wish was still around. Mod support for modern versions. i want my keystrokes for 1.12!
    Something you with this server had or had at some point and want back.
    Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for. I'm sporadically getting better at PVP. One day I'll combo Technoblade.

FIANLLY I'M FINISHED, THIS TOOK AGES

2. essuh

essuh New Member

...i liked the 1.9 update

3. Dairbeag

Dairbeag New Member

They exist? I thought I was the only one..

4. essuh

essuh New Member

...you are not alone my friend