IM SUCH A LOOOOOOOOON

Discussion in 'Spam' started by Besett, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Besett

Besett Active Member

HOLY FUCK the more i think about this the crazier it gets... THE ENERGY, the mints
    I eat mints i love mints, i am a looooon, MIAMI INTERNATIONBAL AIRPORT IOS NOT SAFE!!! I SHALL RAID IT fgor the fuel that keeps me running tyhe sweat pungent smell of freshly burned jet fuel oh my god oh my god... I AM NOW THE taker of walls and you will refer to me in all corespondese!!! i am such a loon o my god i am a sick man\ I HAVE DONE HORRIBLE THINGS i AM A looon!!!! eweeeeeeeeeee PLEASE my children verona will be saved among my return!!! I AM A LOONATIC AND DESERVE TO BE LOCKED UP!!! MINTSSSSSSS

2. Besett

Besett Active Member

Dont let the shadows scare you. DONT LET THEM

3. Besett

Besett Active Member

Please... be careful out there

4. Pix

Pix Member

• MPKO BMplb mp THEY CALL ME THE LUNATIC but it is I the taker of walls... I run around with besett oniomario chan senpai hentai watcher34 aka josh's biggest fanboi we like to eat batteries and fish sticks made out of benjys we will now go into eternal sluMber with the intent of desimating every faction of F top because they have done us wrong we now look at mE how is the complete mentally unstable because I was rejected by besetts little sis ter IOVAEQZHJ 980- CRANK CRANK CRANK oh phew anyways we will continue this interview tomorrow when I have got some shut eye from the bright lights they call my window lights irritate me where I start scratching myself with a mug before rioting at my local good will and eating all the clothers hangers good bye over and out - update day 1

5. Besett

Besett Active Member

Up date day 2 I still love thses MINTS MANNN the keep cuffing me mannnnnnnnnn I JUST CANT CATCH A BREAK BROOO i just want some mintsssss brooo

6. Pix

Pix Member

you can not see me I am the sneaky maaan

7. Pix

Pix Member

update day 3 I have now cuffed me a cute miami girl who is very coot i like to spoon her and call her my little ketchup packet when it is that time of month...

8. Pix

Pix Member

esssssss SQUEEEEEEEEZE #RELEASETHEQUEEF

9. Besett

Besett Active Member

IM LOSING MENTA FOCUS MANNN no chicken and rice today has madse me a LOOON absolute LOONATIC no control AT ALL i PLEDGE TO CONTROL THE FORCES.

10. Pix

Pix Member

"I pledge cup cup cup allegiance to the cup Flag aquaduct of the 59th parrallel United States cup cup of cup Americup, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation cup cup wie gehtz under God, indivisible, 4th dimension geometry with liberty and justice for all." big gayeszt besett and I lick our AC vents to clean them and we like to rub eachother with dirty dishes sometimes I put cereal bowls on his tits and push them down for suction then pull really hard til the milk is there, #Breakfastisserved

11. Besett

Besett Active Member

mmm greaseee and grime..

12. Pix

Pix Member

every day we are to be without phanatic mc we will MINTS lose our minds even further, staff please MINTS consider for the wellbeing of besett and everyone around MINTS I likke to cut up square bread like sliced ones and eat it like its milk and cookies except I use orange juice and breath mints

13. Besett

Besett Active Member

cup milk cup, mint cup, aqueduct cup milk juice MINTS

14. Pix

Pix Member

the egyptions wish they had a queen like mine uhh how we eat mint fragments
    from eachothers teeth

15. Besett

Besett Active Member

Ok, mints, please do this for the cup mints aquduct i love the cut up bread and eat the cut bread cup, bread, cup orange juice, has it been a week yet??, WATER

16. Pix

Pix Member

her breasts are so much like a balloon filled with spoiled yeast and beetle juice

17. Besett

Besett Active Member

YOU CUFFED ME MANNN IF I DIDNT GET DARED BY YOU CUP, LOON I WOUld not been bread crumbed hard and not lost my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Pix

Pix Member

o-o 10101111000011100010101000011111010111010110100010101101010100101010010010101 - boop beep bop boop brain pop

19. Pix

Pix Member

senpai 01101010 01101111 01110011 01101000

20. Besett

Besett Active Member

4a dash please no help me i am losing it 6 days 15 hours 7 minutes 50 seconds