Introduction, bcs eh

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Phoenix_, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Phoenix_

Phoenix_ New Member

Name: Parmesan (not actually my name, it's just a nickname)
    Birthday: Jan. 17, 2004
    Timezone: MST
    What would you do if you were the opposite of your gender?: I think I'm fine with being male XD
    Which server do you prefer? Bending
    How long have you been playing? I used to play 2/3 years ago, and I came back 4 months ago.
    How often are you online and for how long? I try to be online for atleast 2 hours everyday :)
    Biggest accomplishment on this server? I am a disappointment.
    Favorite event that occurs on the server? (Contests, Voting, Holiday Kits) Voting?
    Best thing that ever happened to you? Love.
    Worst thing that ever happened to you?
    Words/Phrases you say frequently? *doki doki intensifies*, "I'm a bitch", "disgustang"...
    Your greatest fear? HEIGHTS. You cannot imagine how scared I am when it comes to heights.
    Most recent embarassing thing that happened to you?
    Favorite member(s) who plays on this server and why? Phorid_Moon, Mashiscute, offbrandteehee, b0nkk, KingHarleQuin_, Wakyao, MrPouch, AeroDynamics2...
    Favorite Animal? Peacock
    Favorite Color? Scarlet/Aqua
    Favorite Song? "Bring Me To Life"
    Favorite Book? The Infernal Devices series, The Mortal Instruments series, Rot & Ruin series, Percy Jackson series (all 3), Divergent Trilogy, Vega Jane series, The Hunger Games Trilogy, The Kane Chronicles Trilogy, Harry Potter series. I love books! :D
    Favorite Movie? I don't really watch movies, but Doctor Strange was pretty good.
    Favorite TV Show? N/A
    Favorite item/block? Item: Elytra/Totem of Undying. Block: Concrete.
    Favorite mob? Enderman
    Favorite update? End Update
    Favorite vacation spot? I would love to go to a rainforest or a place with lots of hills and wind.
    Favorite place to be alone? In my room, on discord.
    Favorite thing to do with your spare time? Chat with friends on discord, or watch Korra amvs.
    Favorite person you enjoy spending time with? They know who they are. <3
    Favorite biome? Dark Forest/Mountains.
    Favorite tree? Dark Oak.
    Favorite thing to do when nobody is looking? Rant about things in front of the mirror (you should see dem hand movements).
    Something that made you laugh ridiculously hard. https://tenor.com/view/to-funny-gif-3544674
    Something you wish was added to vanilla minecraft. A proper magic system.
    Something you wish existed. I wish I could go back in time to stop something.
    Something you wish was still around. My brother.
    Something you with this server had or had at some point and want back. To be able to use elytras in spawn.
    Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for. Reading Books.

If you're in school:
    School year/grade? Grade 10
    Favorite Class? Math/Science (Love Chemistry) when it comes to the subject, Social Studies when it comes to the best teacher.
    In any sports? I don't like sports, and neither am I good at any. >.<
    In any clubs? I was in a D&D club, but then I quit before we started.
    Worst class? Animation and Graphic Design. Lowest marks and we havnt even started animation despite only having 20 days left.
    Worst grade you have ever gotten? A 1, which is equivalent to failing. I got in Grade 7 for a topic sentence. :'(
    Any Accomplishments throughout highschool? (Sports-wise or Academically) No :(
    What do you do when you're bored in class? Read books or talk to friends.
    Are you a procrastinator or get it done right away type student? I try to do things when I get them, but end up starting when there is one day left.
    Are you an overachiever or under achiever? :3
    Do you have a job? Nope.
    Where do you see yourself ten years into the future? In America, with the person I love.
    School Project that made you proud of yourself? Personal Narrative (I was one of the 3 people who got 100%).

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  2. Wyttie

Wyttie Member

hello sir

3. Phoenix_

Phoenix_ New Member