Bending /kit arrows for regular bending

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mario, May 13, 2019.

?

Should /kit arrows be in regular bending?

1. yes

90.0%
  2. no

10.0%
  1. mario

mario Member

What is your suggestion?
    I suggest that /kit arrows be added for regular bending. I know this command is currently being played in /ka, but their is no reason for this move not to be in regular bending. We have a command for water bottles in regular bending so why shouldn’t we have /kit arrows too?

Why do we need this? or What made you post this suggestion?
    We need this because chi only has 2 combat moves that are projectiles dagger throw and smokescreen. However, smokescreen doesn’t really count because it does not do any damage. Yes, you could go to a spawn grinder and kill skeletons, but most of the time you don’t even get the arrows because the way the grinder is set up.

What are the possible negative aspects of your suggestion?
    The bad thing about this suggestion is more people are gonna use daggerthrow but is that even a negative?

What are the positive aspects of your suggestion?
    The good thing about this suggestion is people can stop farming arrows for hours and actually just play the game,

How can this suggestions be achieved on the server?
    This can be done by adding /kit arrows in regular bending

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Shookified

Shookified Active Member

Tbh I wouldn’t mind seeing this added, just like /freebottle I think this is just as important for chi because arrows are an essential that get used up quickly.

+1

Maybe like 2 stacks every hour?

3. ThisIsOllie

ThisIsOllie Member

There is a crafting recipe to make arrows yourself: http://prntscr.com/noqatw

4. LeMinimalist

LeMinimalist Member

-1 u can craft them so easily. /warp xp gives like free feathers and all u need to get flint is break gravel , or use a fortune 3 shovel on gravel sticks just chop trees

5. Shad7860

Shad7860 Member

Like @Shookified said, it would be just like /freebottle so I dont see why not.

As long as they dont do this for iron, that could break the survival aspect

+1

• Agree Agree x 1