skywars map

Discussion in 'Builds' started by llamz, Jan 3, 2019.

1. llamz

llamz Member

map built by: llamz
    /warp skywars_map

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  2. TurtlesAreHot

TurtlesAreHot Well-Known Member

Sorry but um... this doesn't look good in my opinion and I don't like it at all. -1

3. Servision

Servision Moderator Staff Member

Can you explain more? What exactly does not look good and what needs changing, this is not useful

4. TurtlesAreHot

To me the middle and the trees do not look good. Especially the inside in the middle. When I went to explore the map I went into the middle house. There is four chests and a fence right in the middle. You have to jump on the chest to walk around in the middle of the house. This is just annoying and if the middle island was bigger the house could be bigger as well. This would make it easier to walk around.

Basically one of the main points of why I think it doesn't look good is it's just too small. Especially the middle. I feel if this were bigger it would be much better and easier to run around. You have to remember that there has to be room for good PvP. We don't want to have to run around chests and jump over so much to fight someone.

Another thing is how close the islands are. In my opinion they are too close together and should be a little bit further apart. Not too much though.

For the trees they are just kinda small and pointless and don't look well... If the islands were all made bigger I would want bigger trees on those islands. I feel this would make it look much better.

For the caves inside of the islands. They actually look okay. However I would like it if they were a bit bigger. Not much bigger 'cause they actually look quite nice.

Basically as I have said it is too small. That's the MAIN reason. If this map were bigger I would probably like it a lot more but as of right now it would be too small. I personally would not enjoy playing on this map in Skywars.

If it were to be improved, I would +1 this probably. However, as of now I have to -1.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Servision

I agree and told him about this, he is currently changing up the middle and it's starting to look better.

Well, it IS skywars and has a lot of risk of falling into the void, if you make the Island too big so it's actual PVP ground it's rather pvp on an Island and hop on the other for your next enemy, I mean, I like it when there's also a risk of falling into the void.

There will be so much more camping if the islands get farther away from each other, like anyone can just sit at their Island and be safe, I hate campers. Don't know about you

Mostly just for some materials, not to build an empire at your Island, looks could be changed.

If you look at the current map, they're only about 5 blocks bigger

6. llamz

llamz Member

7. TurtlesAreHot

Looks much better after I checked it out in game again. I like the middle much more. I still have ONE problem.

I still feel the middle should be a bigger island. The house is great but I think the size of the island should be a bit bigger. Not too big though. Just a little bit bigger. (I see myself walking off really easily on accident :tongueout-small:)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Shiftywig

Shiftywig Member

basic, effective and fun. If you made some more designs basing around the same idea it might revive skywars
    +1

9. Servision

You did a rly good job on improving the islands and spawn, +1

10. BadSkyx

BadSkyx Active Member

Looks fine to me, this could be used as a skywars map

so +1 :')

11. Shookified

Shookified Active Member

Looks cool, simple and fun.

The main issue I see with this is it won’t be used. Skyward is almost always empty. So I feel like this would go to waste.

Besides that I think this is a good map and new maps should be added. +1