Mistenitr0

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Mistenitr0, Oct 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mistenitr0

Mistenitr0 New Member

1. Banned Players Username (Mistenitr0)
    + username when banned if different than current

2. What are you appealing? (Perm ban, Tempban, Mute, ipban) I am here to appeal a permanent ban.

3. What were you banned for? Post the exact message presented upon trying to log in, or the message showed on the ban management page. "You are banned: Alt of misternitro12, using for unfair advantages.

4. What is your rank on any of our servers? Guest/Member/Donor (please only state one) My current rank is Elite on all servers.

5. Do you think this ban is correct? No I do not believe this ban is correct.

6. Why should your ban be reversed? This ban should be reversed because after talking to a few helpers and staff members, it was justified. My account was not being used as an alt account. My brother would pay me and I would afk for him from a separate computer on the same Ip. I play on this sever not often but occasionally, mainly on creative tho. I see people all the time get paid to afk for other people so why is this different? We have a similar username because this account was originally his.
    7. Please tag the staff member who banned you (use an @ before their name)(if console banned you, tag PhanaticD) @ripleffect

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  2. Mistenitr0

Mistenitr0 New Member

3. ripleffect

ripleffect Moderator Staff Member

Trading money for access to an account is the same thing as using an alternate account. It's gives the other player an unfair advantage. I'll pardon this but if it happens again or you are afking just to pay the other account, the ban will be permanent.

The difference between players paying other's to afk for them is that the player owning the farm doesn't have access to their account, they are not breaking the rule of real world trading, and they only afk for a small amount of time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.